Chapter 30: Always My Path

Start from the beginning

Desmond: I really want to forget about this too, Lexi.*Touches her cheek*

Alexa: We will deal with Ryan later, He seriously should know that I'm with you now.

Desmond looked at her as Alexa fixed her hair and looked at him.

Desmond: Has Ryan been messaging you, Has he troubled you for the last two weeks?

Alexa: He did message me a few times. . . But I never bothered answering it, Plus He stopped for now. .

He nodded as Alexa kissed his cheek, Desmond blushed and looked at her as Kaufmen smiled a little.

Alexa: Dont worry Desmond, I'm here for you.

Desmond: *Smiles a little* Thank you. . .When the skies were dark. You were my only Sunshine.

Alexa touched his both of his shoulders as She stared at his eyes.

Alexa: I'm always there, We both have different paths. But we're still close to eachother.

She looked at him as Desmond shooked his head and looked at her.

Desmond: No offense, But your wrong.

Alexa: *Looks Confused* I'm wrong about what?

Desmond: You're wrong about us being in different paths.

He caressed her hair as Alexa was listening to him.

Desmond: We're not on different paths, Your my path. . . And you're always gonna be my path.

He smiled a little and looked at her as Alexa had the biggest smile on her face, Something Desmond wanted to see again.

Alexa: . . .Your so sweet.

She hugged him tightly as Desmond smiled and hugged her tightly, Alexa broke the Hug and looked at her boyfriend.

Alexa: I love you.

Desmond: . .. . I love you too. .

Alexa fixed her hair as Both of them stood up and looked at eachother.

Desmond: I'll go home now.

Alexa: Awww no. I want you to stay here.

Desmond: But I also have work Lexi and You have to work too.

Alexa: Can you call off sick or something? Because I really wanna stay with you.

Desmond couldn't help but smile as Alexa got closer to him as Desmond shook his head and smiled.

Desmond: Okay, Anything for you.

( This Story Of Mine Is Finally Completed Only With You. . I Can't Refuse)

Alexa: Awesome! Today I'm also not feeling to go outside, Is it okay if we can stay home? You can stand in the balcony if you wanna.

Desmond pulled her closer, He hesitated a bit but kissed her forehead which made Alexa blush deeply and look at him.