19:HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Start from the beginning

"Its nothing ,you don't have to care ,you have so much to care about already ." said avneet still not looking at him .

"Was that a taunt ?" asked sid looking at the stars .

"you always take things in wrong way! and this sentence was a taunt ." said avu chuckling .

"I-" said sid out of words ,feeling guilty . Avneet looked at him and smiled . "HAPPY BIRTHDAY !" she said with a wide smile . "ah what? Is it my birthday today?" said sid really not remembering the current month or date . "Yup it is ." said avu forwarding a cupcake to him . He ate it ,she made him eat the cake and that was more than enough for him ,he missed her a lot on his birthdays ,but he was feeling too guilty to tell this to her . 

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SID !! " made avu and sid who were lost ,of course in each other, to jump on their places . Jai and riyaz made the birthday bombs burst on sid . Abhi hugged sid and whispered happy birthday in his ears . Vaish hugged him too and then jai and riyaz jumped on him wishing him birthday loudly . "happy birthday bro! " said reem with tears ready to come out of her eyes anytime ,was immediately hugged by sid .manav and unnati also hugged him  Anushka wished him too ,then amyara and samyara forcefully hugged him . "Thank you guys ! Actually I forgot about it " said sid scratching back of his neck ,smiling shiplessliy  . "We know you a bit too much ,that's why we planned it before only . " said vaish proudly . "and why I was not involved ?" asked avu narrowing her eyes. "we thought that you both were not even talking ,so you will also be not that willing to celebrate his birthday ." said unnati acting innocent .avu narrowed her eyes. "hahaha no its not like that ,we made the plan just after you both closed the doors of your rooms" said manav laughing with unnati . "ah oh " said avu and sid remembering again ,what they were going through at that time . "And what were you both doing on terrace ?alone?"  asked abhi raising his eyebrows . "to find some fresh air " said sid and avu simultaneously.  

"why do you guys speak the same thing always!" said sam fake smiling .

"#JustSidneetThings you know?" said jai dramatically . "ah what? they don't even seem like they are good friends ?" whispered amu clinging on jai . "Unfortunately, amyara they are best friends ah correction ,just best friends" said jai loudly .   Avu and sid were looking at all of them smirking, with disbelief ,sid's phone rang he got a conference video call from all their parents together , after that he got a video call from pooja "Happy birthday baby !!" she exclaimed . 

"thanks" said sid with warm smile . "I hope I'm the first one to wish you ,because I know your friends must be fast asleep ." said pooja with sugar coated smile . 

"Hii pooja ,sorry to say ,but his friends wished him before you ,sad!" said jai coming in the frame.

"By the way sid who was the first one to wish you ?" asked manav ,coming in the frame too . 

"Ofcourse you-u guys" said avneet giving signals to sid to not to tell anything . 

"liarr ,I'll tell you the truth .It was our one and only ,avneet " said abhi smirking at pooja .(A/n who remembers this clip ,when sidshek went to Indonesia) 

"Ok sid ,you enjoy ,I'll be there on next monday ok ,bye love you ." sid smiled and the call was hunged . "you guyss, why u always irritate her yarr ."

 "we love to do that " said riyaz proudly . "Shut up riyaz! come on sid ,let's cut the cake . " said anu dragging sid to the celebration hall in the resort .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1303

Done with the chapter!! 

More sidneet, abhinavi ,jaireem moments on the way , If you are excited for the upcoming chapters, show some love ,spam in the comment section and do vote!

Sidneet_amor💖