ORDER #1 : Blurb for @Theseptember97 'Touch Your Heart'

Version 1

Graduated from the #1 Photography industry, Kim Lilly finally fetches her dream job at HYBE/BigHit Entertainment as their Director in charge. How will she go about her job while her favourite singers come in contact with her every now and then?

Especially when her all-time crush Kim Taehyung, aka the Visual and Vocalist 'V' seems to walk by her too often.

What if the Kim Taehyung Lilly learnt everything about was just an image set by him? What if the man she grew to love wasn't all glitter and gold at all?

Will Lilly be able to sustain her job? and is this all just part of fate?

Read to find out ;)

Version 2

She's Kim Lilly, Best girl in town when it comes to managing and videography. A graduate from #1 Photography industry, Manages to get herself the position fo 'Manager Incharge' at HYBE/BigHit Entertainment.

How will she manage to sustain her Job when she is constantly surounded by her all-time favourite group, 'BTS' ?

With her Bias, Kim Taehyung appearing infront of her eyes every now and then, Will everything be as easy as Lilly thought or will she get stuck in a hot mess?

Getting to know BTS seemed easily when she was an Army but what if that was only an image? What is the man she so happened to love turned out to be a bit different from her imagination?

Read to find out ;)

Link To the Story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/274576006-touch-your-heart-%E2%99%A1-kth-fanfic-completed-%E2%9C%85

Thank you for ordering @ My Universe - Review and Graphic Shop :)

~ BunnyHyunqTae :3