Now he was swinging his sword while jigoro was watching him. Jigoro called him to take rest and y/n stopped and went towards him. Jigoro asked him how was his family? Y/n said they were fine. Jigoro asked him about the selection. Y/n said everything to him that happened in the selection.

Jigoro: "So you found some girls also" said with a smug in his face.

Y/n: "Y-e-ah they are just friends i made in selection and nothing else".

Jigoro: "But you said they were beautiful".

Y/n: *blushed* "Y-eah they are beautiful and good friends".

Jigoro: *sighed* "Well whatever. But you should also look at your face its red. I will not say anything but i understand it Y/n"~ said in a teasing voice.

Y/n: "What do you mean by you understand?"

Jigoro: "Its nothing " With a smug in his face.

Y/n: "Jii-chan, s-stop teasing me-" *sniffed* " I can smell the ore i picked up in the selection. I guess my sword is here".

Jigoro: "Lets go and see then".

They both went towards the front of the house. They saw a man with mask and wind chimes in his hat who was coming towards them.

(Hotaru will not be the swordsmith of y/n)

???mask man: "Hello there i have come to deliver the sword to Y/n Kamado

???mask man: "Hello there i have come to deliver the sword to Y/n Kamado. Is he there?"

Y/n: "I am Y/n Kamado. Nice to meet you".

Tetsuido: "I am Tetsuido. And I will be your swordsmith. And here is your sword".

Y/n: "Ohh it looks so cool". *bowed* "Thank you very much tetsuido-san for forging my sword".

Tetsuido: "Well its no problem. Its my job to forge the swords as a swordsmith".

Jigoro: "Hello there tetsuido".

Tetsuido: "Hello there Jigoro-sama."

Jigoro: "You don't have to put sama in my name and i am no more in the corps".

Tetsuido: "If you say so Jigoro-san".

Y/n: "Jii-chan, do you know him?"

Jigoro: "Well he used to forge my sword when i was in the corps".

Y/n: "Ohh. Lets go inside and see the sword Jii-chan, Tetsuido-san".

They went inside the house. Y/n brought tea for tetsuido and jigoro. After that he took his sword and unsheathed it.

 After that he took his sword and unsheathed it