Taking out the trash

Start from the beginning

"Sakura, stay silent. I'm not going to do anything to you. Relax and calm down."

She continued crying.

"I don't wanna die! Please, I'll do anything! I-I won't te--mmrhrmmm?!"

I cover her mouth with my hand. Her bawling just kept getting louder that it can be heard from a two-mile radius.

"Listen to me, okay? Nod if you understand me."

She do what I said and nodded.

"I am not going to hurt you. I am not going to do anything as well. All I want for you is to take me to your room right now so we can talk this out this misunderstanding. Am I clear?"

She nodded almost immediately.

"Good. Now before we go, I would like to ask you some questions. Nod if yes, shake if no. Also, be completely honest. I can tell if you're lying to me. Got that?"

She nodded.

"Are you all alone?"

She nodded.

"Did someone told you to go here?"

She shook her head.

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded.

"Once I remove my hand, I want you to stop crying and stay silent until we reach your room. Understand?"

She nodded.

I slowly remove my hand away then help her stand up. She won't look me in the eye as she noticed something that made her stare with such shock. I look down at what she's staring and saw that my uniform is full of blood stains.

"Don't worry about it. Just turn around and take me to your room immediately. I'm not going to do anything so lead the way." I said.

She turned around and starts to walk back upstairs without making a single word coming out from her mouth. Looks like I have to take care of an almost traumatized Sakura first before I take care of the others.

While going upstairs, I took out my phone and see 24 missed calls and a text message from the same unknown number from earlier. I opened the message and it says:

"Why do you keep resisting us? Ir would've been simple if you just agreed with the new director and went with him but nooooo, you just have to be a stupid fucking brat. You are nothing but a hopeless masterpiece, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. You may have took down three of my men but don't think this over. I hope you're prepared for the upcoming days as I will assure to give you my own version of hell. Have fun tracking us down, brat. Just because you're the masterpiece of the white room doesn't mean you're already invincible. Oh yeah, a little spoiler alert. Everyone who's trying to take you down, including myself already knows about your true self and where you came from so like I said, good luck on the upcoming days. This is only the beginning of hell, Ayanokouji! Just you wait!"

The message ends there. Honestly, to threaten me with such childishness is not even a threat. It's more like a toddler wrote it from someone who stole his candy. Moreover, I can safely say that the leader of the traitors is the one who send this. I only need to figure out who this is and take them down for good.

"It looks like expulsion isn't the only solution for them anymore..." I muttered.

As we reach her room, she opened it and went inside in silence. I followed then close the door from behind.