Part: 5}{Get in losers, we're going shopping!}

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, because he still needs his wings to fly, but is that the same with you Tubbo?" Scott looks at me, "No, it's like with Tommy, he doesn't have his wings, but he still has slow falling so he'll be fine; I just float, my wings help with balancing." I explained.

They nodded and we continued to eat in silence.

--------------------------------------

10:00 pm

-Charlie-

All of the Members were downstairs and ready for Diagon Alley, or whatever Phil called it, in fact, Philza wasn't there with us.

"Does anyone know where Philza is?" Techno asked, voicing my thoughts, "he texted me and said that he left and was going to be back," Wilbur responded.

At the exact moment, the front door opened and Phil walked in, " 'Ello boys and girls, does everyone have everything that they need, including phones?"

"Yep."

"Okay, we're not that far from The Leaky Cauldron, it'll only take about fifteen minutes."

"Lead the way Crow Father," Tommy said as he gestured to the door, which Phil laughed at. He walked out the door which I have yet to do since we got here. I followed behind and blinked at the brightness of the sun outside. The house was settled in a street that branched off into a larger road. We walked a bit down the side before we turned the corner into a busy street with shops and buildings lining the road; that was bustling with machines that I found out earlier were called cars.

Soon enough we reached a bar with a sign that read:

The Leaky Cauldron.

"We're going inside, Albus is going to be there, he's going to explain a few things and let us into the Alley," Phil explained, "and I want you guys to be on your best behavior," he finished, glancing at the Bench trio, Sneeg and me.

"Why are you looking at me!?" Tommy shouted, which resulted in Wilbur elbowing him in the stomach.

Philza opened the door to reveal a shabby-looking bar, walking inside I noticed that some things were not very normal. Like the flying cups behind the counter that were refilling themselves, and the goblin-like creatures that were cleaning up the spilled drinks.

We were led to a corner of the pub where an elderly man with a long, white beard sat reading a newspaper that the photos were moving.

Sitting around the table, the man lowered the paper and revealed spectacles in front of kind eyes.

"Greetings Origins, I assume that you already know, but my name is Albus Dumbledore, but in school, it's Professor Dumbledore," he informed.

I heard Tommy mutter something about 'being taught by another old guy' before looking back up at Albus.

"Now you introduce yourselves," he finished.

"Technoblade Minecraft."

"Wilbur Soot."

"Itz Fundy, though I'm called Fundy."

"Sneeg Snag, first name Sneeg."

"Charlie Slimecicle."

"Niki Nihachu."

"Jack Manifold."

"Ranboo Live."

"Tommy Innit, also known as Big T-"

"And I'm Tubbo Underscore."

"How dare you interrupt me Tubbo!"

Everyone stared at Tommy as he shouted at his best friend, "You would've gone on a rant of all of your names."

"WEL-"

 "Tommy, shut up," he stopped yelling to look at Phil who was glaring at him. "Sorry Albus," Phil apologized for the outburst from Tommy.

"No need, you brought your wand with you, Phil?"

"Yes Sir, I have been practicing smaller spells," Philza replied. "Good-good, just so everyone knows, I'm the only one who knows where you guys are really from. So you must not reveal yourself, no matter the situation." Albus explained before standing up and gesturing us to follow.

He led us to a back door that opened up to a trash bin up against a brick wall. "You can take out the wand now Phil."

Phil reached into his pocket and took out a shiny stick that was slightly coned-shaped with rough edges.

"Three up, two across," Phil nodded, he counted with his wand up three from the garbage bin and then two across, then he tapped it. The brick wall shrunk away revealing a busy street that was filled with boys and girls wearing pointy hats and robes. Shops lined the cobble road, things flying around were zooming inside shops and out, some signs were even moving as if alive.

"Wow!" Niki exclaimed, I nodded in agreement, it was a spectacular sight.

"Thank y-" Wilbur started as he turned towards Albus, though he was gone, not a trace of his insight.

"Well, I guess we should start shopping!" Tubbo yelled as he ran into the street, followed by Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Tubbo, wait! You need money!" Phil yelled as he stepped into the Alley, the trio turned around and walked back. "And we need to split up in groups so we won't be in a giant group like this," Phil explained as he grabbed three small pouches out of his bag.

"The trio goes with Techno, Wilbur goes with Fundy, Sneeg, and Charlie; and I go with Scott, Niki, and Jack, and when we all get our stuff we meet at the pub," Phil explains as he hands out the bags to Techno and Wilbur, keeping one for himself. "Cool, let's goooooo!" Tommy grabbed Tubbo's hand and started to run, Ranboo looked back and Phil and Techno then ran up to them.

"You better catch them before you lose them Techno," Wilbur says, laughing as the trio maneuvers around witches and wizards, "I can always ask them to text me their coordinates. And they don't have any money, so they can't do too much for now." He slowly starts to walk down the path.

"Well we should now go before I lose interest in shopping," Sneeg says as he slowly moves down the street.

Phil laughs as he follows.

----------------

This was one of the largest chapters I have ever written.

Word Count: 1551