Rachel greeted them back and Sizillien just nodded them as for her response to them. The Niana sit down next to Sizillien. Azalea helps her sister to prepare the tables. As soon they are done, they eat their breakfast together.

"Good luck pala sa leveling mo, Azalea!!" masayang sabi ni Niana kay Azalea nung siya'y umupo sa tabi ni Rachel.

"Salamat ate Niana!!" Binigyan naman siya ng matamis na ngiti ni Azalea. After that, they started to eat their breakfast. While they are eating, Niana and Rachel are talking about things that they discussed in their School Officers' meeting yesterday. They continue to talk not until Niana's attention goes to Sizillien who is eating silently beside her.

She then remembered that Sizillien is in her CLASS!

"OH MY GOSH!"

Muntik mapatalon si Sizillien sa kayang upuan sa gulat nang biglang sumigaw ni Niana, gayundin sina Azalea at Rachel.

"Ano nangyari, Niana?"

"Ah, sorry sorry! Naalala ko lang kasi na classmate ko pala si Sizillien!! Na-excite lang ako!!" Niana answered Rachel's question with her hyper voice.

Sizillien almost gave out a sigh but she stop it since they are in front of food.

"I thought something wrong with you. Geez, you shouldn't surprise others without a warning"

"HAHAHA, I am very sorry, Sizillien. Ganito talaga ako minsan. Mahilig manggulat, pasensya na~~"

Sizillien just nods while the two give Niana a small smile before they continue eating.

After they finish their breakfast, Niana used a spell to make their dishes clean as crystal clear! Azalea found it amazing witnessing Niana using spells with her wand! Sizillien on the other hand remains her stoic face. She isn't surprised since her mother use spells and wands back then she was alive and did the cleaning, washing the dishes, and laundry.

The four ladies left their room together. As they lead their way to the exit of the dorm, a lot of female students are starting to come out from their dorms and walked together as a group. Some are talking and gossiping. Some are reading a book while walking and holding their phones.

"Kyahhhh! Excited na ako, Sizy!! Kahit papano ay may kasama ako pumunta sa class ko plus DORM MATE KO!! Yieee!" Niana said almost in a high-pitched voice. She is clinging to Sizillien's right arm and doing small jumps like a kid.

"Don't be too excited, Niana. Baka mapano pa si Sizillien sa'yo"

"Grabe ka naman sa akin, Rachel! Akong bahala kay Sizillien. As the Class President of Class F, I will protect our new classmate like our life is on the line!" Niana answered Rachel while smiling widely and raising her free arm like taking an oath.

Sizillien just shakes her head a little bit at what Niana just said. Sizillien doesn't need protection, she believes. She can take care of herself.

"Protect her? Why? Hindi ba safe naman dito sa school?" Azalea asked.

Bigla nagkaroon ng katahimikan sa kanilang apat. Binasag ni Rachel ang katahimikan at sinagot ang tanong ni Azalea...

"Azalea... Did you forget the 'true' attitude of some students here in this school?"

"Attitud—Oh! Right... I almost forget it. Sorry..."

"Nah~~ Don't mind it Az-Az! We are not affected if some people talk bad about us. We are already used to it. Protecting one another is one of the rules in our Class. Since we are the easy target of bullying. Kailangan rin may kasama itong si Sizillien kung saan siya pupunta, dahil isa siya sa bagong student bapunta sa Class F. As I remember, the Queen bee Devonne have a temper to you Sizillien. Nakaaway mo daw siya... Devonne is one of the influential students here in Gramarye Hagwon, delikado na kung mag-kita kayong dalawa at malaman kung anong class ka napunta. Mainit pa ang dugo ni Devonne sa mga Class F dahil kami daw ang sumisira sa reputasyon ng paaralan" Niana said.