Child from future

🖕🙂🔪       🙏🏻😅

One day on a beautiful sunny day a boy named Izuku Midoriya was in his class 1-A he was writing about how his career would be in the future, and a little purple haired boy passed by. he is mineta, when mineta passes deku a little blush *why can he be so cute and without, his body that looks feminine and short makes it perfect for me..*

And suddenly there was the sound of a black portal and out a green haired boy "aww that villain idiot" "who are you extra!" Bakugou shouted at the man with green hair and emerald green eyes "are you okay?" asked uraraka "oh i'm fine" the man stood up and looked around him "wait why do you look like Midoriya so much" Iida asked "oh like i was in the past" the man crossed his arms and laughed a little which made him even cooler and handsomer as well as the muscular man "oh uncle Iida I'm from the future" one class was shocked by those words "and my name is Odohiro Midoriya" "Midoriya, are you my son from the future" deku gets up from his seat with a surprised expression

"Dad don't be surprised like that" hiro hugged his father "e-eh" "you know papa will scold me" "papa!?" "mhm papa" "so in the future I have a husband!" "Don't be so surprised" one class is wondering who Deku's future husband is, most think it's bakugou or todoroki and so on so Todoroki asks Hiro "hey hiro" "oh uncle todoroki what's wrong?" "who is your papa?" "Oh, you'll find out later, uncle todoroki" 

That's the last day hiro is in Ua and he will return to his era "so this is your last day here hiro" mina said to hiro "mhm" "ok extra you will go home and before going home who is izuku's husband" "haha ok i will give know" "okay" Midoriya tried to focus and when mineta entered hiro with his strength flew mineta "and this is my papa hehehe" "what! How?!" Midoriya was shocked. "bye" hiro entered the portal and when he came out of the portal he looked at the clock "what! I'm only gone 2 hours" "you're okay odohiro" "mhm i'm fine papa" "okay you have to take a shower today dad comes home " "okay" mineta cooks and deku finally comes home (izuku 37 and mineta 36) "i'm home" "welcome home" mineta turns off the stove and goes to deku and mineta hugs deku "i miss you so much" "me too mineta" deku lifts mineta and kissed him they kissed for a long time and Odohiro saw them kissing earlier felt... Kinda forgotten.