Thinking about the team has your mind wandering to a certain member, something that seems to be happening more and more of late.

You and Jay have grown…closer, if that's what you can call it. It seems more like you're drawn to him than anything else - a sensation that leaves you stumbling at times. Even more so when you're unsure if it is the same for him.

You were sure there have been times when he's been so close to…

To what? You frown, quickly interrupting that train of thought. And why does it matter? It's hard to ignore the other voice telling you know exactly why it matters.

Pushing the idea away, you turn your face back to the open window, enjoying the freshness that splatters over me from the rain. It certainly shocks your body into thinking logically about the situation.

When you throw a group of people together, it's not wholly strange for these types of attachments to form. Maybe it would be good to see if it ever might lead somewhere.

But…with who?

You've connected in some way with Jay. For all his brooding and ego, there's still something about him that pulls you towards him each time. Maybe under that icy exterior, there is a warmth beneath. The idea seems unlikely, but you can't help thinking it with a small bubble of hope.

And yet… Heeseung is almost the complete opposite of Jay, and his sweetness and honest caring draws you towards him. It's like having yourself pulled at from two sides; the sensation only adds to your intense confusion.

Letting out a sigh, you rub a hand over the back of your neck, unsure if realising any of this will actually affect anything anyway. They're both agents from that shadowy Agency. If you wanted to pursue something with either of them, you doubt that kind of job would make any romantic endeavour easy.

You shift your gaze back outside, barely able to make out a few blurred faces peering out of the windows of the opposite apartment block. Their expressions drop as heavily as the rain when they realise the storm isn't going to be letting up any time soon.

Well, whatever you think or feel, it doesn't matter for now. There's way too much going on for you to really think about anything serious…and they'll probably be leaving when this is all over anyway.

The heavy thought which affects you more than you would care to admit is interrupted by a sharp knock on the open door.

"Come in", you call and turn around, almost stumbling on the spot to find it's Heeseung ducking through the doorway and stepping inside, "Everything all right?", your voice cracks a little, and you do your best to shove your previous thoughts deep down.

Heeseung nods and crosses the room, leaning forwards on the back of the chair, "Very good, actually. Your mom thinks the techs at the lab may be able to find out what Dr. Kim is after through the slides found at the hospital"

Your brows shoot up, "That is good news"

Reminded of the case, you shift back to look out of the window. You'd had almost a whole five minutes without the bitter thought of Dr. Kim and what's really going on.

Muffled footsteps sound across the floor, and you wrap my hands around yourself as Heeseung comes to stand beside you at the window.

"Are you worried?", he asks, head turned in your direction. His eyes are soothing.

You raise a hand to your mouth, chewing on the thumbnail absent-mindedly, "I'm worried about what he might do to the people of Ulsan"

Heeseung smiles. The expression forces you to look at him fully, like a leaf turning towards sunlight, "You would make a good agent"