Ships: George x Everyone

Start bij het begin

After a few more thrusts we both cum but he keeps going. Round after round after round until Quackity finally got tired. We came for the last time and he exits my body, we are both panting and gasping for air. I still have more energy to keep going, I know Quackity is tired so I won't pester him further. He turns into a baby duck and ruffles his feathers ready to fall asleep. I get up and put a hoodie on myself before walking out. I wanted more....

I walk out and see Sapnap in the kitchen. He notices me and smiles but then realises what's going on. "George..." He said extended my name. I walked closer and he slowly walked back. I managed to get a grip on him and drag him to my room closing and locking the door. I then slowly push him back on the bed, he sits down and I climb on top of him.

George x Sapnap

I immediately start kissing him, a toxin then emits from my mouth causing him to fall into the natural instincts of breeding. He then fell into it, he wrapped his hands around my waist. He then spins me over on my back with my legs over his shoulders. He removed his pants and boxers, he could tell I was already ready for him. He then aligned himself with me a gently pushed into me at first then shoved into me. I moaned and my eyes rolled back.

He then went deeper into me and I clench my teeth trying to suppress my moan. I throw my head back and arch my back while holding onto the sheets. He then began thrusting into me roughly and I moaned in response. It felt like he was going in deeper and deeper into me. He then hit my prostate causing me to moan even louder. He got the hint and kept abusing it, I tried to suppress my moans but I couldn't. I was loving every bit of it.

I then cum but Sapnap didn't so he kept going. He was sending my body into a frenzy, I kept cumming but he didn't so he kept going. Round after round after round of constant pleasure and satisfaction. Sapnap then finally came inside of me, it felt so hot pouring into me. I moan out while cumming, Sapnap then pulls out of me and now we are both panting, trying to collect ourselves. I can tell Sapnap was extremely tired after what just happened.

(Song ended: Recommendation: "Strip that down by Liam Payne FT. Quavo")

He turned into a mini blaze and looked as though he was about to fall asleep. I pick him up and I get up from the bed. I already had my hoodie over me, I walked into the room where Quackity was and I rest Sapnap down next to him. I then walk out and I saw Karl coming in from outside. He was in the backyard the whole time, he likes spending time there. I then walk over to him as he is closing the sliding door.

I hug him from behind and he flinched a bit. He then turned around, saw me and immediately froze. "George, what are you doing out here? Come I'll take you back to your room okay?" He said taking my waist and pulling me into my room. Before he could leave I grabbed him and pulled him towards me. I then get on my tippy toes and kiss him, emitting my toxin at the same time.

George x Karl

I put a heavy dose into this one since I didn't know if he would he amune or not. The moment I put in the heavy dose he fell into it. He picked me up and brought me to the bed. Him sitting down while I was on his lap. He then removed his boxers since he was wearing a sweater dress. He then lifted me up above his member and slammed me down. I moaned into the kiss, I never knew he would be so rough.

He then continuously picked me up and slammed me down. I would bounce too to help him out a bit but when I did he would slam me down harder. He then stopped kissing me and watched as I moaned after me being bounced on him. He smiled, is he secretly a sadist or something? He watched me bounce and be slammed onto him, all he did was smile and made no noise whatsoever.

I then cum and he keeps going this time he hit my prostate. When he noticed that I responded more to it he kept hitting in that exact area. I squirmed a bit but he kept me still. I threw my head back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I couldn't stop moaning and I couldn't stop cumming either. Neither could I control my urge for more. Karl and I both came at the same time, now both of us are panting.

Karl lifts me up from on top of him and then falls back on the bed. He then turns into a sheep and it looked as though he was going to fall asleep. I pick him up and carry him to the other room.  "Had fun?" A voice from behind me said. I looked over and it was Dream, leaning on the door frame, his eyes were glowing and he watched me with a smile. I then felt a shiver down my spine. He looked over at the bed and sighed. He walked over to me grabbed my arm and pulled me into the other room.

Dream x George

He then puts me to sit on the bed. He then positioned me with my chest on the bed and my ass in the air. He removed his pants and boxers, then he releases his scent of roses and nutmeg. My body instantly fell hotter than it was already. He then put a hand on the back of my neck, wrapping his fingers around it. He then took his other hand and placed it on my waist. He then lowered my body some more before he entered into my body.

I immediately moaned out, he was going slow so I enjoyed every bit of it. He then finished entering me but by that time I was already in a daze. My eyes rolled back, drool coming down my face with heavy breathes. He then thrusted into me slowly, while increasing the strength of the scent. I moan out, then my bell starts ringing. Constant waves of pleasure run through my body non-stop. Dream then kisses my back all the way up to my wings.

(Song ended? Recommendation: "Dancing with the Devil by Demi Lovato")

I couldn't contain myself, I kept moaning. I then cum but everything still keeps going. My body can't take it, I'm way too overstimulated. I cum again but Dream's scent now intenifies. Dream tired me out completely, after I came for the last time my body felt numb. Dream then came in me and I felt it fill me up completely. My body was finally satisfied, he then pulls out of me and gently massages my entire body.

Lastly he did my wings, taking extra care of them. He then allows me to turn into a swan, to which I did. He put on back his boxers and picked me up. Taking me to the bath that was already in the room. He places me down in the tub and leaves the room. I'm assuming he's going to get the others. I then fluff my feathers and get comfortable. In the corner of my eyes I saw Dream carrying, Karl, Sapnap and Quackity. He then places them on the edge of the tub. He turns on the water and I shivered a bit as it hit me.

I got adjusted to the warm to hot water. I noticed he slowly woke everyone up. First Quackity, then Karl and lastly Sapnap. I noticed that Quackity grew though, but I'm still the same size? Quackity gets in the water and immediately swims over to me. He nuzzled into me and I felt comfortable. I nuzzled him back and watched as the others got into the tub. Quackity distracted me by nuzzling into my stomach area. I tilt my head a bit but still let him do his thing.

Dream washed all of us off, I noticed Quackity was a little hostile when anyone came near me. Is this what happens when you breed in breeding season with another species of a bird? I was a little confused and I looked up at Dream. He looked as though he was analyzing the situation. It looked like an idea struck in his head and he was shocked from it.

He then looked down at me and I tilted my head. I can tell Sapnap and Karl got a handle on what's going on too. Now I feel hungry and tired.... Dream sighed and took all of us out of the tub. Drying us one by one, he did me first then Quackity. When he finished with Quackity, Quackity immediately rushed towards me.  I then slowly doze off while he's nuzzling into me.

-------------------------------------------
Boutta add a new tag to this bitch. What y'all think goin on?