A knock intrupts the muffled screaming and a sound of sniffling pierced through the door .

Angel come in . 

Howd you know it was me ?

Your knock .

Are you ok baby? Angel says sitting on Ryan's lap . She felt his body un clench and relax .

Yes I'm just really confused.

Interrupting the two  a short man with round glasses ran in his eyes popping out of his head he looked scared . Boss I figured out why all of are men are dying.

Look check out this the wierd man opens his computer and placed it on the desk .

—————————————————
                the video

Please don't kill me -please don't kill me ok - ok I'll talk be. he's going to kill you Ryan . Just like he killed your mother why do you think dad left? He was scared.  R is back Ryan .... And he's gonna kill you all . Mom wanted to tell you but we all know what happened to her for opening her mouth .
—————————————————

My entire body clenched  at her words . I was so angry I couldn't even see that tears streamed down my face . The feeling of revenge taken over my body  . Who the fuck is r ? Whoever it is I will find and kill him . He will suffer he took my everything from me my mother he took the only person I had . He let me watch her leave .

I'm gonna kill that basterd  Ryan says under his breath. Angel wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately. The anger In his eyes calmed at her touch . Angel wiped the water from under his eyes and he rested his head on hers their faces inches apart . Their pants grew heavier as they took in each other's presences .

Screaming intrupted the two Ryan pulled out his gun and quickly got up .

Stay here princess I will come back for you ok .

Ryan what's going on ? Please be safe angel says worried .

I love you angel. Ryan says as he left his office and closed the door.

The sounds of gun shots and loud booming sounds echoed through out the building .

But then it got quiet. No gun sounds no loud booming sounds no screaming almost as if the air went stiff. Angel grew worried she contemplated on if she should go see if Ryan's ok but the sound of the door opening scared her.

Hey beautiful you ok. Ace walked over with  tears falling from his eyes.

Ace - what's wrong.

It's Ryan he's... he got hurt . It's really bad angel .

My legs gave out leaving me on the floor tears ran down my face as my chest felt heavy i struggled to breathe as the sound of an ambulance muffled my loud cry's.  I can't breathe- fuck I can't breathe I scream out as I thought the love of my life has been taken from me .

Ace is he dead? Ace looked away not knowing exactly what to say to the broken angel infront of him.

No he's not- he's going to be - ace took a pause to carefully make shure he's saying the right things- he's gonna be fine angel.

Where is he? Angel says trying to Breathe.

I had to move his body the police are not aloud inside here. He's outside the gates but the ambulance has probably already taken him to the hospital.

I'm going to go ahead and go to the hospital Whould you like to come with me  ?

Angel gives ace a forced smile and follows ace to the car . More body's scattered throughout the building. Bullet holes through every wall in the ware house. The loud sound of the rusted gates opening made the hairs on my neck jump up.  We entered aces car and I quickly put on my seat belt . Ace sped off and we arrived at the hospital in 30minutes.
————————————————— I sprinted into the emergency room and quickly to the front desk.