His expression falls. His eyes soften and his shoulders slump. "Queen, I- I'm sorry. I have a surgery tomorrow and I'll be back around 10 p.m., I'm sorry," he tells me.

"But... I planned everything already?" I say, feeling defeated. He does seem to feel horrible, though.

I turn around and run to our room. I lock the door, already sobbing. Stupid hospital.

"Queen! Please open the door! I'm sorry, but I just didn't know it yet. I know it just ten minutes ago, I swear!" he yells trough the door, but I don't open it.

I lie down in the bed, with my back to the door in case he finds the other key. My sobs become louder and before I know it, I'm having a panic attack. I try to catch my breath, but it doesn't work.

"St-Stan..." I mutter, but he doesn't hear me since I locked the damn door. I'll faint.

I'm so dizzy. I start panicking at the thought of fainting, but that doesn't really help.

Suddenly, my vision goes black and I can only hear and feel.

Just then, the door opens and Stan comes in. He gasps and runs towards me. Although, that's what I think to hear. It's far, far away.

He pulls me to his chest and hugs me tightly. "Hey, hey, shhh," he whispers. His hands go trough my hair, gently, and I catch my breath.

My sobs slow down and I can breath again. I clutch his shirt in my fingers, not wanting him to leave. "Are you okay?" he whisper-asks and I slightly nod. "Could you look at me so I know you're not lying to make me feel better?"

I look up at him, the black spots dancing away. He sighs relieved and tucks me to his chest. "I'm sorry," he tells me and I nod. "I know. It's not your fault. Let's do it today," I suggest and I hear him smile.

"That's a good idea. But are you sure you want to picknick in this weather?" he asks and I frown. What's wrong with the weather?

He tries to stand up, but I wide my eyes with panic at the tought. I clench myself to him. So, he picks me up and drags me to the window. I happily rest my head on his shoulder. Here's my happy place.

I look out of the window and sigh loudly. It's raining as hell. He laughs and cuddles me, lying down on the bed again.

"Next week?" I pout and he nods, still laughing. "Fine for me. I can't wait to go out on a date with you," he smiles and gives me a kiss on the lips.

I sigh, happy, and tuck to his chest. I wanna sleep. "Sleep?" I ask, yawning. He chuckles and places a kiss in my hair. "We have an appointment with my parents in two hours," he reminds me and I shrug.

"I'll only sleep for half an hour. Then you can wake me up," I suggest and he raises an eyebrow. "So only you can sleep? Maybe I'm tired too, you don't know," he says. He taps my nose and I giggle.

I close my eyes and hug him more. Just then, I hear my giggle with a little music. Confused, I open my eyes. I wasn't laughing.

His eyes are wide, and he's stiff. "Uh...," he stumbles. "Uh... that's kind of my.. ringtone?" he stutters, not looking at me.

"Why?" My voice is soft enough, he looks at me again. Insecurities are in his eyes. "Because I love you. And your giggle. So since I can't put you as my ringtone, I use your giggle. It helps at work."

I am shocked. But in a good way.

"That's so..." I'm searching a word while he squirms a little under my gaze. "Sick? I can change it," he quickly says and pulls out his phone. I slam it out of his hands. "No, it's sweet. And cute." I smile.

He visibly relaxes. Then, he smiles. "I like it too. It's nice to hear it when you're not with me," he confesses. I melt and cuddle him tighter.

"You don't need it a lot then," I smile and he shakes his head. "No. And I'm happy for that."

I nod and close my eyes again. I fall asleep.

***********

I feel myself getting picked up.

Frowning, I open my eyes to see I'm in Stan's car. "No. Sleep," I frown and close my eyes again.

I hear him sigh. "Queen, we'll just walk. In that way you have time to wake up," he says and I nod, still sleepy.

He helps me out of the car and I wake up a little bit more. I see he has changed my clothes and I smile.

We walk to the restaurant, it's just five minutes. But he forgot it was raining. I don't know how.

Laughing, we run until we're on the porch. He looks at me and seem like has an inside joke. But before I can ask him about it, he smirks and pushes me against a wall.

He kisses me hard and I gasp in his mouth, but tug at his hair when I'm recovered. Delicious.

I taste the rain on his lips, I love it. He pushes me harder, but he makes sure he's not squeezing me. His hands trail over my body and his kisses are rushed.

Suddenly, he lets go of me. He smirks. "I fucking love you," he lets me know as he takes his hand in mine. Still dazed from the kiss, I lean against him.

"Let's go to my parents. I think they're waiting," he smiles.

I think so too.

*********
Heyyyy

Thoughts? <3

I'm gonna make some timeskips on the next chaps

Hope you dont mind?

Xxx