I turned around so that I wasn't facing him.

"Baby, that's not what I meant. Look, I love you. But, if I told everyone. I know they'd tell coach, then coach kicks me off the team. And I need that scholarship."

I moved his arms so that they were around my waist.  

I felt something poke my thigh. "babe." I whispered. 

"I'm sorry." He said. 

"quicky. that's it." I turned around and he turned so that he was laying on his back. I got up and straddled his waist. He was smiling like a kid on christmas.

I took a deep breath. There was silence. I had my eyes closed. I couldn't see whether or not his were open.

" i might be trans." I mumbled quickly.

"Babe?" He asked, getting up. He grabbed my hands and looked at me. 

"i don't know,  i  guess i  only identified as nonbinary because i was in denial. i convinced myself that the top surgery was because i had back problems, which i did."

"So you're my boyfriend now?" I blushed and nodded.

"Same name?" I nodded again. 

"I love you."

"i love you too adrian." 

There was silence. We sat the awkwardly. 

"You should dye your hair again."

I shrugged.

"Black with green roots."

I shrugged again. "maybe."

He patted his thigh. I got up and straddled his lap. He kissed me. I kissed him. It turned into a heated makeout before we knew it.

He was running his hands up and down the inside of my shirt.

"Baby~" He moaned into the kiss. 

I pulled away and slid down the couch. He turned so that his feet were dangling off of it. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. 

I could see his bulge in his boxers. I pulled down his boxers. 

I swirl my tongue around the tip and take him all in. I hold my thumb down to keep me from gagging. 

"Fuck~" He moaned.

I kept bobbing my head up and down. He grabbed a handful of my hair which made me moan. That sent vibrations and he moaned as well. 

"Fu-baby boy~faster~" I did as I was told. I kept going faster and faster.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck~I'm gonna cum~!" 

He came in my mouth. I came off of his dick with a popping noise. I swallowed the cum. 

He flopped back on the couch. I went over to him. "Do you- Do you know how hot you are?"

"sometimes." I said, wiping a bit of cum off of the side of my cheek. 

"7 minutes" He said, looking at his watch. 

I smirked.

 "No, not seven minutes in heaven. We basically just did that."

"When do you clock in?" 

"i don't." 

"What do you mean?"

"i live here. you didn't think this was the break room did you?"

"Babe. You're homeless?" I shrugged. 

"That's not an answer. Why don't you live with your friend Kai or whatever?"

"don't wanna be a burden."

"Babe. You are literally homeless. You're not gonna be a burden if you go and stay with him."

I pointed to him. "I don't know. My dad, he's the same as everyone else in this goddamn town. Can't let anyone be themselves. If he finds out, I'll be a dead man. My mom though, she might. I'll try to talk to her."

I kissed him. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I'm serious." He says. I booped his nose and scrunched my face.

"4 minutes, I should probably start getting out." He said.

"stay......please" 

"Baby."

"do they even know you're here?" He shrugged. 

"then stay"

He sighed and hung his head. He brought his head back up and smiled. 

I laid back down on the couch. He cuddled me and we fell asleep.