1. New place, New face's.

We cut inside the bullhead. Where our blonde hero was sitting down to try and forget one of his main problems... motion sickness. He simply sighed as the pills he bought doesn't seem to be helping him in anyway, and it didn't help how people looked to him in confusion or wonder, questioning him from his looks, to why he doesn't have a weapon. He closed his eyes as if to ignore them. Suddenly he heard a voice calling to him from his left. He took a glance to see a girl who seems about fifteen. And pulls of a gothic look quite well.

Next to her was an equal blond headed girl, but she gives off a party going brawler

Next to her was an equal blond headed girl, but she gives off a party going brawler. Her looks were screaming "Mess with me if you want an early retirement plan!" You also could tell she's looking to throw down, weather it be fighting or partying.

 Her looks were screaming "Mess with me if you want an early retirement plan!" You also could tell she's looking to throw down, weather it be fighting or partying

[???]: Hello, sorry to bother you.... But shouldn't you have a weapon? You know, going to the most prestigious school for....hunters and huntresses.....and all.

The gothic looking chick seemed shy, looking down as she seemed to grow embarrassed after every word left her mouth. Jaune simply shook his head and gesturing for them both to back up. As they were a bit close, but the blond girl, could mostly be his fault, thought that he ment that he wouldn't want to talk with them. She got a little angry taking a step forward.

[???]: Really? She just asked a question and you don't wanna answer her?

[???]: Yaaaang! It's not that bad, you're embarrassing meeee!

The gothic chick whispered yelled her friend of sorts. Yang was her name huh? Interesting.

Jaune: That's... Not the problem.......I......Just........Don't wanna chat...right.....now.....It's the...problem of trying....not to.....throw up on anyone.

Yang: What?

Jaune: Motion sickness....a common problem.....now I would love to chat more......but after the ride please?

[???]: Okay, and you better answer my questions or else!

She pointed at him dramatically before being dragged away from the gothic girl. Jaune simply shook his head again, but this time out of amusement, trying his keeping the bile of vomit down.