Beginning

The soul is something, in this world, that is the reason of a person's existence. The soul gives everything to a person. Their personality, their feeling, their power, their strength, anger, happiness, everything that can come mentally. However, there is one more thing that can be unlocked with the soul.

An Element

Fire, Wind, Water, Ice, Electricity, and Earth

These are the six, controllable, elements that exist in this world. A world filled with mystery and a world that's in the middle of development. However, this story is about two people in specific. Two people that have a unique soul...

....................................................................................

"Takai, are you up?" A man asked. He was a bit old. He had gray hair, a thin beard that came down near his collarbone, and a small, thin gray mustache. He was of average height. He was standing over a bed, where a kid with purple hair laid. His name was Takai.

"Yea... yea yea I'm up..." Takai complained. He yawned, turning in his bed. He was trying not to be up.

"Wake up!" The old man shouted, hitting him with a stick.

"AH— I'm up!" Takai complained. The old man sighed as he turned and began walking away. Takai pushed off his covers as he got up. He stretched his averagely built arms and legs, then walked to a different room of the small house. A little, gray and fluffy dog woke up as he entered.

"Morning." Takai said, petting the dog. He walked over to a little fire on the counter. He lit it a bit more, then began to make breakfast, throwing a few eggs on. The old man from before was sitting at a nearby table. Nothing much was said. Takai took the eggs and placed them on a plate for the old man.

"Thank you Takai!" He smiled greatly. Takai nodded. He went and grabbed a coat for himself. It was green, but you could tell it was dirtied up.

"I'm heading out." He said, leaving the house. The old man nodded with a wave. Takai left as he looked around. The building he was at was a little far from the main town. He sighed as he began walking to the local town. It was small, only had a few actual places there, but it was quite an interesting town. It was enough to live a simple and comforting life. Takai arrived as he made his way towards a specific building. He entered and walked past a sign. The sign said "Bar and Nobles."

"Hello every—" Takai was greeting before someone cut him off.

"Not right now, Hans is really—" Someone was saying, walking past him holding dishes before a man shouted.

"This place better be spotless by tomorrow!" The man said. He was Hans, the manager and owner of the tavern.

"What is happening?" Takai asked.

"TAKAI! WHERE HAVE YOU—" Hans began before a customer walked through the front doors.

"Ah, welcome to Bar and Nobles. How can I help?" Hans quickly changed his tone. Takai just stared at him strangely.

"Just a table please." A person asked at the door.

"That's great. Takai here can take you where you need to go." Hans said, nudging him. Takai just had a roller coaster of emotions. He helped the customer over to a seat. The tavern was the usual place for people to eat at. People that lived in the town, that is. Either here or at home. Those were your only options. After Takai sat the person, he went to the back.

"What is happening?" He asked. His coworker, Quinn, was glad to answer.

"There's a big party coming in tomorrow. They'll fill up the whole tavern. Hans wants this place spotless for it... don't know why he's having us clean up this morning." He complained to himself. Hans was a small man with bushy gray eyebrows. He was also mainly bald. Takai sighed.