Ch 5: True Love Is Unbreakable

Start from the beginning

Momo: "Zuwu, it tickles."

Izuku smiled as he started tickling Momo which made her start laughing, something Izuku found cute and contagious as Momo smirked before she started tickling Izuku back.

That surprised Izuku and made him lose his footing as he fell backwards but he and Momo just kept on tickling each other, which lasted for a good bit before they kissed.

Momo: "Ah, no one can ever ruin our blossoming romance Izu~"

Izuku: "True, but I know a few people who are stupid enough to try, and one's a massive bitch."

Momo: "Melromarc, isn't it?"

Izuku: "Yep."

Momo: "Figures. My dad actually beat the piss out of her father once."

Izuku: "For real? Why?"

Momo: "Don't actually know, I'm guessing he said or did something that pissed my dad off."

Izuku: "Makes sense, we constantly keep putting Malty into her place whenever she gets on her high horse or pisses us off. Sometimes both."

Momo: "That's my hubby!"

Izuku: "Especially when she tried forcing me, Kacchan, Shoto and Alucard into quirk marriages. And she always did it more with me for whatever reason?!"

Momo: "WHAT?! DO I HAVE TO FIND THAT BITCH AND TEACH HER A LESSON?!"

Izuku: "Relax Momo, I turned the bitch down faster then a rock hitting the bottom of the ocean."

Momo: "Good, you're all mine and no one else can have you!"

Izuku: "Of course my dear. Also, it's getting pretty hot all of a sudden isn't it?"

Momo: "Yeah, it is. I feel like I'm going to sweat up a storm under here."

Izuku: "I have an idea, we can swim in our pool."

Momo: "That's a great idea Izu~"

Izuku and Momo went inside to change as Izuku finished changing and went outside and saw Momo was already changed and was amazed seeing Momo's swimsuit.

Izuku: "Good God, you look divine Momo."

Momo: "Thanks Izu, used made this right now."

Izuku blushed as he lead Momo to the swimming pool when Momo smirked and swept Izuku off his feet and jumped into the pool as the two resurfaced for air.

Izuku: "Usually, the guy sweeps the girl off her feet."

Momo: "You have a problem with that Izu?"

Izuku: "As long it's you, nope."

Momo smiled as Izuku playfully splashed Momo with the water which led to them having a little water fight, which then led to them playing all sorts of water games which also doubled as a way for Momo to see how much she can get away with teasing Izuku due to the water making her look more beautiful and also letting Izuku see her nipples through her swimsuit.

After having fun in the pool, Izuku and Momo were just laying together while the sun shined down on them and also drying them.

Momo: "Heheh, that was fun Izuku."

Izuku: "Yeah it was, nothing beats a hot day like swimming."

Momo smiled and hugged Izuku as they got up, went inside to change back into their clothes and laid down on the couch.

Izuku: *yawns* "I'm going to have a little nap."

Momo: "Ok Izu, sweet dreams honey."

Izuku smiled as he closed his eyes and went to sleep as Momo smiled and placed Izuku's face in between her boobs and rested her hand on his head.

Momo: "I hope these pillows will help you sleep nice and soundly Izuku, my sexy, handsome, cute, kind, brave, green haired hubby!"

Momo then thought of Malty which made her blood boil upon even thinking about that bitch.

Momo: 'Just wait until we meet face to face Malty Melromarc, I'll show you why Izuku Midoriya is my husband and not yours!'

Momo thought of different ways to make Malty suffer before putting them on the back burner when feeling Izuku move around in his sleep as Momo smiled.

Momo: 'Izu's all mine.'