Ch 1: Reunion Of True Love

Izuku was chilling with his friends as Alucard was giving another one of his rants on 3d tvs.

Alucard: "So then I said 'What's the point of watching something in 3d when it's already 3 dimensional? Not to mention you need stupid glass for it to work, at that point you might as be in a movie theater?' There's a reasn why 3d tvs never took off. Same with the Virtual Boy now I think about it. The 3d was stupid, you had to look into the head which hurt people's necks and there weren't a lot of games and almost all of them were shit."

Shoto: "Then what about the 3DS?"

Alucard: "That's different. The 3DS didn't need glasses to see the 3d, you could turn it on and off and some of the games for it actually used and benefited from it. And it's actually fucking playable."

Katsuki: "Oh my god, we get it Dracula. Rich people spend money on stupid ideas that don't take off, like the Virtual Boy or the Cdi!"

Alucard: "I mean the Cdi did give us some memes. For better or for worse."

Izuku: "You guys done arguing about people blowing their money on stupid shit?"

Izuku said, his voice full of annoyance which his friends took notice of.

Alucard: "What crawled up your ass bro?"

Izuku: "Melromarc."

Seras: "Ugh, what's that bitch what now?"

Izuku: "The usual, quirk marriage and all that jazz."

Shoto: "I don't know why you and your parents haven't tried to ruin them, I mean you have proof of her father trying to blackmail Auntie and Uncle into arranging a quirk marriage, matter a fact so do I."

Izuku: "I know but her father would probably bride the jury and judge so that would end up in vain. Besides I wouldn't be much of a hero if I ruined someone's life."

Katsuki: "Izuku my man, my dog, my guy, my brother, this is Melodramatic we're talking about. Literally everyone hates both her and her father's fucking guts. People would celebrate if you did that."

Alucard: "You know I heard that even her own mother hates her guts."

Izuku: "Bruh, for real?"

Alucard: "Not sure, I heard it from Integra, who heard it from our dad who heard it from Walter who heard it a guy who heard from another guy who heard it from another another guy. But wouldn't fucking surprise me."

Himiko: "Just saying, she dies under mysterious circumstances, no one would care."

Katsuki: "Himi as appealing as that sounds, we kill her and her father will organize a nationwide manhunt to find us."

Himiko: "I'm not saying we did it, I'm just saying no one other than her father will care."

Seras: "Well she ain't wrong."

Alucard: "No shit she ain't wrong!"

Izuku: "I'm heading out for some food, you guys want anything?"

Alucard: "Yeah, how about a verse of Killing Me Softly?"

Izuku gave Alucard a deadpan look.

Alucard: "I'd like a pack of Pepsi."

Seras: "Tea for me please."

Izuku: "Kacchan?"

Katsuki: "Me and Himi are good."

Izuku: "Alright, be back in a bit."

Izuku grabbed his wallet and left his home as Alucard got an idea and sat up.

Alucard: "Hey, you know what would be a great idea? We have a party at my place on the weekend."