I look up to see Seojoon walking inside, hands and clothes filled with dirt, specs of dirt around his chin. He walks towards the kitchen sink, washing the dirt off of his hands and face.

I am happy that for once he is at home, spending the entire day at home. Now would I want to leave him and go to meet Hobi tonight?

I don't think so...

"What are you watching?" Seojoon asks as he goes to our bedroom to change into a fresh pair of clothes.

"Nothing...was surfing through the list. Do you have something in mind that you would love to watch with your wife?" I smile fondly at him.

That's right, I was still his wife after all, and I enjoyed spending time with him. 

Till last year, we used to have a Sunday ritual where he would cook dinner for us, we would have a date night at home and sometimes watch movies together because Sunday was the day when both of us would be free from work and would usually have least commitments. 

I miss our Sundays.

I don't even know when that pattern changed into us not doing anything, especially on Sundays, leading to him staying out, mostly on Sundays.

He walks out of our room, dressed in nice clothes, hair gelled to perfection. He looks yummy! It's been weeks since the last time we had sex. I miss his body, his warmth, the feeling of him inside me.

He looks at me, his eyes meeting mine. I stretch my limbs and roll my shoulders back seductively ensuring that my sleeves roll off of my shoulders, trying to indicate my need to feel him, biting my lips softly.

Seojoon gets my hint, his eyes widen completely alert and aware of my actions. "I am sorry babe, not tonight. I already have a date planned" he speaks trying to diffuse the situation before it was even developed. 

My heart drops.

Another lonely night! How ironic, we opened our marriage to make it stronger but we barely spend time together anymore.

Clenching my jaw, I exhale a sharp breath, trying to calm myself before I explode. Just 3 more weeks. 

Is dating another woman more important than your having sex with your wife? I thought in our open relationship I was the primary partner while others were secondary.

Then why do I feel like the secondary partner? Always waiting for date nights, or plan things with us or spend a quiet night with me, at our home.

Will I always come after his other dates, his friends, his other priorities?

Am I just an option in case he has nothing to do, he will come home to me?

Is this how open relationships work? Or maybe my partner is going completely the wrong way.

I slowly blink my eyes, trying to contain the wetness accumulated as a result of my emotions. "Okay babe" I smile and send him off. Of course, I am not happy but this whole experience was about his happiness and not mine. I pick up my phone to reply to Hoseok.

Me

I will be there. 😁

What's the point of staying alone at home when my partner doesn't wish to stay with me.

***

I reach the address Hoseok had sent me. As I guessed, it was a dance academy. Some people never change, I smile to myself. Walking into the academy, I  stopped at the reception "Booking under the name of Jung Hoseok" I speak to the receptionist.