38

"We're finally getting out of the dorm after months" Jay stated.

They're packing their things since it's finally sembreak. Mr. Kim asked them if they want to join him going to their house near the beach just here in Seoul. The boys got attached to Mr. Kim so they agreed. All of them wanted to go, especially Jake.

"Yeah, finally" Jungwon said and zipped his suitcase. They'll stay there for the whole month so they really need a lot of stuff to bring.

They pulled all their suitcases in the living room. Before leaving, they made sure that all the electric stuffs are unplugged and the doors and windows are locked. They went out of the dorm and saw Mr. Kim outside.

"Hey, boys!" Mr. Kim waved at them. The boys waved back and walked faster.

"Hello, Mr. Kim!" They greeted.

"Oh, please don't be so formal since we're not in the school anymore. Call me hyung Seokjin or anything you're comfortable with" Seokjin said and smiled. Another man went out of the van, it was Namjoon.

"Hi, sir Namjoon!" The boys greeted.

"Why are you guys so formal? Just call me hyung" Namjoon said and helped the boys out their suitcases at the trunk of the van.

"Jake, you want to sit infront? We can fit there since the space is wide" Seokjin said. Jake might feel left out at the back so he nodded and followed Seokjin.

All of them hopped in. Namjoon is on the driver seat and Seokjin is sitting beside the door then Jake in the middle of Namjoon and Seokjin. Since only three of them can fit in one row, Jungwon is sitting with Heeseung and Sunghoon at the second row then Jay is sitting with Sunoo and Ni-ki at the first row.

They went off the road. The six at the back are all quiet. Heeseung and Sunghoon are holding each other's hand while Jungwon is resting his head on Sunghoon's shoulder and sleeping. Jay, Sunoo and Ni-ki are also sleeping.

"How are you, Jake?" Namjoon asked to open up a conversation. Jake glanced at him and smiled before answering.

"I'm good, sir"

"I told you, just call me hyung. But I'll be happy if you call me dad" Namjoon stated, making Jake shocked.

"A-are you serious? I mean-"

"Are you not comfortable with it?"

"No, no, it's not like that. It's just.. why?"

"Nothing.. I just want someone to call me dad since Engene is not here to call me that again. And you, you're Engene's guy so why not? You're like my son-in-law already" Namjoon said. Jake is flustered after hearing what Namjoon said.

"I- alright. Dad" Jake said. Namjoon smiled and took his hand away from the steering wheel quickly and ruffled Jake's hair.

"That's more like it" Namjoon said and continued driving. Seokjin smiled as he saw the bond between Jake and Namjoon.

Meanwhile at the back, Sunghoon badly wants to lean on Heeseung's shoulder but he can't move that much since Jungwon might woke up. Therefore, Heeseung noticed Sunghoon's sleepy eyes.

"Baby? Are you okay? You sleepy?" Heeseung asked.

"Yeah.." Sunghoon answered. Heeseung tapped his shoulder, gesturing Sunghoon to lean but Sunghoon shook his head.

"Jungwon might woke up" Sunghoon whispered. Jungwon heard the blabbering so he woke up.

"Hyung" Jungwon called. Heeseung and Sunghoon immediately looked at him.