32

Day five at Jeju Island. 10:00 am in the morning.

The eight boys were inside their room and waiting for the announcement of their activity for today.

"Didn't Mr. Kim told y'all about our activity?" Heeseung asked.

"Nope, he didn't. I'm already getting bored, I badly want to roam around" Jake said.

Engene was quiet and just listening to his friends. He's deciding if he should go ask his dad, Mr. Kim, about it since his friends are bored. In the end, Engene decided to ask Mr. Kim. He stood up, capturing the attention of his friends.

"Where are you going, hon?" Jake is the first one who asked.

"I'll go ask Mr. Kim, hon"

"I'll go with you"

"No need, it's okay"

"Are you sure, hon?"

"Of course"

"Okay. Love you" Jake said, making Engene smile.

"Love you too, hon" Engene said and went out. When Engene went out, they started teasing Jake.

"Eyy, Jake~ Are you guys in a relationship now?" Sunghoon asked.

"Nah, not yet"

"Aw. Why, hyung?" Sunoo asked this time.

"To be honest, I don't really care about our label. Label is just a formality but I actually want him to be my boyfriend. Well, I know Engene is mine already so.." Jake said and shrugged.

"Ayee~ Jake is a grown up man now" Heeseung teased, making them all laugh.

On the other hand, Engene knocked on Mr. Kim's door. After a few seconds, the door opened.

"Oh, Engene. Need anything?"

"Uh, dad, do we have any activities for today?"

"Actually, no, we don't have. We're still planning about it"

"Dad can we like.. uh.. roam around? They kinda wanted to roam around so.." Engene fidgeted with his fingers. Mr. Kim smiled when he saw his son's behavior.

"Of course, Engene. I'll send texts to everybody and tell them that they can roam around. Be sure that you'll be back before 7:00 pm, okay?" Mr. Kim said. Engene immediately nodded and smiled.

"Thank you so much, dad!" Engene said and gave his dad a big hug.

"You're welcome, son. But wait, what's that on your neck?" Mr. Kim asked and pointed at Engene's neck.

"U-uh.."

"Jake did that, didn't he?" Mr. Kim teased. Engene was flustered.

"N-no"

"Uh-huh? Whatever you say, son. I'll still think that Jake marked you on your neck"

"Dad! Stop!" Engene whispered-shouted.

"My son is a grown up now. Letting his boyfriend mark him already"

"Oh c'mon, dad, stop it"

"Don't forget to use protection? Yeah? But it's fine if you don't"

"Dad! What the hell?!"

"That's okay, son. Don't be embarrassed"

"Psh. Just stop, dad. And Jake and I haven't did it yet"

"Really?"

"Uh-huh"

"Then you should do it later"