☺️Sae Byeok x Ji Yeong - lets drink go drink some mojitos😊

Setting: Model And designer Au
Type : Fluff

Sae Byeok's POV
"Your so beautiful, really" Oh god, she keeps on saying it. "Why do you keep on complimenting me like that" I mutter. "I'm not complimenting you silly" she giggled. "Im just stating the obvious facts!" "For example, your gorgeous, green brings out your eyes and I'm super grateful to be your designer!"

How is she so smooth?! I thought and it was true. My outfit designer for my shoots, Ji yeong, was one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I'm pretty sure the feelings were mutual, but she's so smooth that she leaves me a stuttering mess every time.

This time she was fitting me for a fashion competition my manager had entered me in. "Spin" she commanded. I did as she told me to, and surprisingly she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me into an abrupt hug.

Feeling her arms snake around my waist filled with and warmth I've never felt before. It felt like home. It felt like I was sinking into a hot bath with my brother smiling and giggling. It was an amazing feeling.

"I was wondering Sae byeok," her hot breath on my neck. "Would you like to make a deal." My heart pounded and trying to keep my cool I replied with. "What did you have in mind?"

"Hmmm since this dress isn't my best work, if you still win the fashion competition even though the dress doesn't look good, you have to go with me to get some mojitos, are you in?"

Honestly I thought the dress was stunning and gorgeous, but ....

This could be a one time opportunity to go and have a drink with the girl I didn't really know If I had a crush on yet. I have to win this competition! "I'm in" I say calmly though on the inside I was thinking of ways I could win excitedly. She smiled at me letting me out of the hug and saying "well I hope you win!"

The next week when the fashion show rolled around I figured I was just going to be my natural beauty and wouldn't wear any makeup at all. Wearing the dress Ji yeong made me, I lined up until it was my turn to walk down the runway.

Ji yeong's POV

The dress that Sae byeok was wearing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The dress that Sae byeok was wearing. ^
|
I lied, in all honesty. That dress was my best work yet.

The fabric was smooth, the hemming fitted perfectly and the stitches came together to form a corset back which accented her curves dramatically. I found it a stunning sight.

When Sae Byeok walked down that run way walking casually without an inch of makeup on her face. She shined, was all I could say.

She practically glowed, the dress complimented her perfectly. I could literally see the judge's eyes staring at the fashion phenomenon, and for myself I couldn't help smile so wide my cheek bones hurt.

My crush, the perfectly gorgeous Kung Sae Byeok was going to meet with me somewhere other then work and drink my favourite drink with me. It was a dream come true.

As I dreamed of what we could do together, they announced the scores. And surprise, surprise, Sae Byeok crushed every opponent with whopping 78% of the votes going to her. By the way she smiled I could tell she was happy and I was happy too. No I wasn't happy, I was ecstatic!

Sae Byeok's POV

As I came out of the runways back entrance, with a gold elaborate medal hanging around my neck. I saw Ji yeong smiling and standing there waiting for me. As I walked over to her, I to had a ridiculous grin on my face.

"You knew I would win" I said sighing. Chuckling she said "Cmon now a deals a deal, let's enjoy the moment with an ice cold mojito each."

Putting an arm around my shoulder, Ji yeong led me off into the sunset to find her infamous mojitos. So we could enjoy them. Together.