"As enjoyable as this is, I would like to continue our mission of rescuing my brother." Thor stops the conversation from going any further.

        You all divide and conquer until the last room left is where you assume Thanos resides.

        "Looks like it's time to beat his ass." You sigh.

        "He better put up a fight. I want some more destruction." Rocket comments.

        You turn to him with a slightly concerned expression, "Why?"

        Rocket shrugs, "It's fun."

        You shake your head and begin approaching the massive doors.

        "Get ready." You whisper before shoving the heavy doors open.

        "Ah... Y/N. I've been expecting you." Thanos' throne turns around, "Oh. I see you've brought friends."

        "Where's Loki?" You growl.

        Thanos doesn't answer. Instead, he looks over at Nebula and Gamora, clearly displeased.

        "No proper greeting? I'm disappointed in you, my daughters."

        Nebula's eyes narrow, "We aren't your daughters. We never were."

        "But we are sisters. Sisters who are going to finally defeat you, shutting down your goal of universal pain." Gamora completes.

        Thanos chuckles, "I prefer to call it an improvement."

        You roll your eyes, "You can't ignore me forever."

        "I don't think Loki is in the proper condition for visitors."

        You run up to Thanos, swinging your glowing fist at him but stopping yourself before you make contact with his face.

        "You will tell me where you're keeping him."

        "No," Thanos whispers with a smirk.

        You glare at him, then quickly wind up and punch him in the face with your deep crimson magic surrounding your fist. The magic strengthens the blast, making Thanos stumble backward.

The others run over to your side, and you give them your plan mentally.

They nod almost at the same time.

What incredible coordination for no practice.

You open a portal, and Mantis jumps through, landing on Thanos' shoulders.

She quickly lays her palms on the side of his head while the ends of her antennas curl forward as they glow brightly.

Groot jumps through the portal after her, dropping onto Mantis' head.

He grows his arms, wrapping them around Thanos' wrists to keep him from being able to fight anyone off.

Thanos finally tells you where Loki is after Rocket uses countless gadgets on him that he somehow stuffed into his pockets, Drax creates pretty little designs in Thanos' shriveled-up skin, and Thor hits him in the stomach with Jonathan.

I still think he should change the name to Jonathan. Mew Mew is apparently not correct, yet it sounds the same as whatever Thor calls it.

You focus back in, remembering what you somehow forgot. YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!

Oh, yeah... I should probably help out.

Gamora holds a dagger out to you, "End this."

You shake your head, "This is you and Nebula's kill, not mine. Yes, he hurt me, but you two had unimaginably cruel childhoods because of this ugly raisin."

Nebula laughs lightly, "He does look like a raisin."

"Thank you, Y/N." Gamora smiles.

"Yes. Thank you. You have given me the only two things I've ever wanted. Revenge on Thanos and a sister."

Gamora smiles at Nebula before turning to you again, "We will meet back at our entry point. Do not be late if you can help it."

You nod quickly before running off to find Loki.

Thankfully, you soon find the hidden door. Opening it, you see a long staircase.

"Thanks, Thanos." You mumble to yourself as you begin to descend.

After what feels like a million years, you reach the bottom.

Then you see Loki, your love.

He has a muzzle held up by his sharp ass jawline. Magic restricting chains have been wrapped around each of his wrists, separating his hands as his right hand hangs to the right, and his left hand hangs to the left.

Purple and black bruises pepper his face, especially across his cheekbones, accompanied by dried blood that ran down him from the multitude of wounds he's suffered. A couple of newer cuts and slashes leak bright red blood running across the old peeling blood.

When his eyes meet yours, you see they're still the beautiful green leading to the same incredible soul you love with all of your heart.

Thank the gods!

Dark circles lay under his bloodshot eyes, but he's able to cry again. His eyes tear up as soon as his gaze rests on you, very quickly sending fresh tears of happiness over the previous trails of sorrow.

Once your shock has worn off, you run over to the cell door and hurriedly swing it open with your magic.

You run to him, falling to your knees in front of him before gently unhooking the muzzle from his jaw.

"You're really alive..." You whisper as you cup his face.

"I am, my love." His horse voice assures quietly.

You fight back the water reflex and focus on freeing him.

Given your strengthened abilities, it doesn't take much effort to vanish away the cuffs.

His weak arms drop to his sides, staying limp next to him.

You cup his face again, bright golden magic swirling around your hands as you heal his facial wounds. You then press your hands against his chest, healing the rest of his body completely.

His arms have now regained their strength, so he's able to envelop you into a warm, loving, safe embrace.

Your chin quivers as you realize you gave up on him still being alive.

"I'm sorry..." You cry.

Loki pulls back, "What? You have nothing, absolutely nothing to be sorry for." He reassures.

"I-I gave up hope!" You exclaim.

"Love, it's expected given how long I was here." Loki soothes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You sob, repeating those words over and over again.

Loki softly shushes you while he gently rocks you two back and forth.