CHAPTER 7

It's already late when they arrived at Mark's apartment. Gun decided to turn off his phone, since he don't want to receive any message. "You can sleep at the bed and I'll sleep here." Mark cut the awkwardness between the two young boys. "no! You can sleep at the bed, if you don't mind to share with me" Gun said as Mark nod his head.

Both of them was lying down in the bed without any words that came out from their mouth. "Hey are you still awake?" Gun asked the younger. "hmm" as a response. "can you make out with me?" Gun asked and that makes the younger sit up and looked at the older. "huh? What do you mean?" the younger asked. "fuck me til I can't walk" the older response. "wha--, Mark didn't get the chance to finish his words when the older connect their lips.

Mark pushed Gun away to stop him from what he's doing." hey you have a boyfriend, don't do this to Title" Mark said as the older smirk. "do you think my boyfriend was fucking loyal at me? He also fucked his ex, so why I can't do the same thing?" after few seconds of arguing Gun connect their lips again. Their kiss was passionate than he had with his boyfriend. Mark's kiss travel to the older's neck down to his nips and that makes the older moan.

Gun moaned at Mark's ear and lick it while the younger still sucking his neck. The younger stop and said "are you really wanna do it?" as he looked at the older's eyes that full of lust. "can you shut up? Just fuck me don't talk to much" Mark removed his shirt and pants and left his boxer, and Gun also did the same. Now the older was fully naked, Mark grabbed his lube and condoms from his drawer. He put lube at his finger and push it to the older's entrance. "We need to stretch out you babe so you won't feel the pain" he heard a small moaned from the older as he slowly push his middle finger. "can I add more?" he asked as the older nod his head as a response. "ugh- there. Please move" as the older request. The younger kiss the older to distract him from the pain. "go move faster--"

"I want you to destroy me using your hard dick. Go fuck me until tomorrow morning" the older request while looking at the younger. Mark removed his boxer and he stroking his dick using his hand while positioning himself in between the older's legs. "are you ready baby boy?" he asked while smirking at the older. "just put it in my ass, and thrust me faster like there's no tomorrow" the older said."go faster, don't stop please" Gun ordered the younger. Mark move his hips faster like a machine, moan there, moan everywhere(wtf im saying this HAHA) The two young boy didn't get tired thrusting each other, beside Mark fuck Gun from behind and slapping Gun's ass and that makes the older scream. "ugh I'm close, go keep going. Harder please, Mark please" Gun beg while he's moaning. "me too! hold it for me, don't cum until I tell you" Mark fasten his thrust and cum inside the older.

Note: sorry for slow update:)) keep safe everyone.