CHAPTER 4

- GUN POV-

It's already 11pm, we still watching movie and eat the foods that Title brought. I'm sitting on his lap, while the only lights we have is from the television. A moment went awkward when the guy from the movie kissed his girl. Title look at me and that's made me confused. "Can you give it to me?" Title whispered and look at my lips.

"give what?" I asked like I didn't know what he mean.

"have sex with me" Title directly said it. Yes! he did that.

At that moment I remembered what Earth said
" Are you not afraid if Title will get bored of you?"

I don't want Title get bored of me. So I replied "don't hurt me "

And he answered me "don't worry, I'll be gentle" and I just nodded.Title start kissing me, from my lips down to my neck. "let's go to the bed so that we can move properly" Title said.

I'm a little bet nervous because the wall was so thin, it might someone will hear my moan coz my brother's room is just next to mine.

Title locked the door and asked me "lights on or lights off?"

"stop teasing me. just turn off the lights, it's my first time I'm shy" I replied.

He removed his clothes and he also removed mine. We kiss passionately and he started to suck my nipples and slowly removing my pants.

"agh!!" I give response every time he move his mouth from my thing.

I'm afraid if someone will hear my moan, so I used my hand to cover my mouth and the other one is on Title's head.

"I can't hold it anymore, let me fuck you baby" Title whispered.

"then go ahead and I won't stop you" I replied

"even you beg me to stop, I won't do that. I wanna fuck you every single day"

"then you're the only one who can fuck me" I added.

Title grabbed the condom from his bag. When he was about to put it on his thing ---

"let me put it for you" and that made him more horny.

I put the condom on his thing and I sat on his lap. He slowly insert his d*ck to my small hole.

"agh" gentle it's hurt.

And I slowly moving my body on top of him.

"there!! Agh faster"

I admit that, I really enjoy my first sex experience. And I did it with my boyfriend. My butt and my waist are still hurt because of what Title did. We did it on the bed, cr and sofa.

-NEXT MORNING-

I go downstairs to drink water, I don't have enough energy because of what we did last night. I saw my little brother looking at me and he keep smiling.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"i heard something last night, what was that?"

"Shh shut up! Mom will hear you"

He looked at my butt and ask "are you still hurt? How big Phi Title's---

" I'll buy anything you want, just stop asking"

After Breakfast Title went home already, so that he can take a rest I know we're both tired.

- MARK POV-

" I'm with him yesterday, his boyfriend forgot their date. I saw him crying like a baby, if I was his boyfriend. I will never let him cry, what kind of boyfriend Title is? "

"stay away from him Mark" Plan said.

"why would I do that?"

"are you blind? You already know he's with Title. And you keep messing with them? How desperate you are?" Plan asked with his angry voice.

"If Title really love Gun, where he was when Gun is crying? Let me ask, do you still consider that as love? Hurting your boyfriend's feelings? Hah Plan?"

"calm down" Perth patted my shoulder.

"I don't have desperate friends like you Mark" and Plan leave.

I want to stay away from him, but I can't do that. Every time I see him being hurt by his boyfriend. The more I want to protect him, to treat him like his was mine.

What if I meet Gun before? What if he's mine? What if I can hold his hand without thinking anyone? If those what if turn into reality, I won't let him cry. I won't let him celebrate valentines alone. I will never hurt his feelings, if that day will come. I will give everything he deserve in this world.

NOTE:SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS TOO SHORT. IM SO BUSY WITH MY ACTIVITIES AT SCHOOL, I ALSO PREPARING FOR MY MIDTERM EXAM. SORRY! LUV SSIE❤️