Invasion

STARK TOWER

Loki sat in a meditative position, he was trying to use the power of the scepter to contact The Other in order to inform him of his predicament. Obviously the arrival of Zeke put a massive hole in his plan. The monster was clearly much more dangerous than any of the other Avengers, not to mention Loki knew almost nothing about him. He needed backup and he needed it quickly.

After a few seconds of concentration Loki finally made contact with The Other. The latter was obviously less than pleased at the sudden contact.

The Other: "What is the reason of this sudden call, Asgardian?" He said wasting no time

Loki: "There's a problem on Earth, it seems the earthlings have an unforeseen ally, and a powerful one at that, I'm afraid he may decimate our plans" he said sternly

The Other: "You bother me over one man?, you're pathetic." He said smugly

Loki: "This one man, shrugged off the power of this scepter like it was nothing. He is obviously much more powerful than anything we prepared for!" He said slightly agitated

The Other: "Interesting....Very well, since I don't want any delays in my master's plans I will send a force more than capable of defeating him. You best not fail Asgardian or my master will have your head." He said coldly

Soon after that the transmission ended, and Loki smiled, he knew now that nothing could stand in his way.

SHIELD HELICARRIER

Zeke found the helicarrier rather quickly and to his surprise is wasn't plummeting straight into the earth. It seems the rest of these "heroes" weren't so bad after all. By the time he arrived he was also informed of agent Coulson's death, of course it didn't bother him at all but the others seemed to be pretty upset about it. Zeke eventually made it to the main room where Tony, Steve, and Fury were talking.

Zeke: "Where is the false god?" He said while interrupting

Fury: "We don't know" he said curtly

Zeke narrowed his eyes and went into thought about what he should do. These "heroes" seemed basically useless in this state, so he decided he should take matters into his own hands. He vaguely remembered Banner getting a look at the location of the infinity stone before the explosion, with this information in mind he already knew his next destination......right back where he came from.

Zeke sighed in annoyance as he turned to leave, only to be stopped by Maria's voice.

Maria: "Where are you headed exactly?" She asked inquisitively

Zeke: "To find that Stone, and kill that false god" he said coldly

Maria: "*sigh* well I know I can't stop you, but at least tell us if you find anything" she said while handing him a phone

Zeke: "No promises" he said with a smirk

With that said Zeke blasted back off into sky to find the Hulk, it didn't take him long to find the meteor sized crater he and the Hulk made during their confrontation. In said crater was a fully healed Bruce Banner in a pair of oversized pants.

Zeke: "What the hell are his pants made out of?" He said curiously

He quickly shook his head and got rid of the useless thoughts while descending to wake up the sleeping scientist. When Zeke reached the ground  he lightly slapped Bruce in the face, unfortunately "light" for a viltrumite is enough to give a normal man a concussion.