Zesshia can see ghosts

Začít od začátku

Zesshia is relieved when she realizes she wasn't being followed anymore and unconsciously let's out a sigh of relief. "That was scary!" She then focuses on helping Lisa whom she can call her only friend in the campus as she arranges and calibrates the equipments.

Around five in the afternoon the Astronomy Club decides to have an early dinner so they can focus on the meteor shower later but Zesshia declines on the offer. She isn't actually part of the Astronomy Club or more like she hasn't joined any of the clubs but with her talent the club is treating her as a special visitor and pseudo-member, like an adopted junior. Lisa wants her to interact with others that's why she invited Zesshia on the club in the first place. She wants her to interact more with people other than her.

Lisa pouts at her. "Come on Shia, it'll be fun!" She's still trying to convince Zesshia.

"I think I'll pass Lisa." Zesshia isn't gonna yield anytime soon either. Zesshia doesn't have many friends, the reason why she's with Lisa is because Lisa is the perfect role model of a sociable person. She gets along with almost everyone in the school.

"Lisa." A white haired third year female student approaches the two. "You can't force someone to do something they don't want to, okay?" She says with a wink melting everyone's hearts with her natural charm. She's Jane, the Astronomy Club President as well as the Student Council President. Jane turns to Zesshia. "If you changed your mind we'll be there at The Hunt's." Zesshia only nods and watches their backs slowly fades into the crowd of students leaving the campus. Jane describes Zesshia as a talented one without any zeal. And although not as much enthusiasm as Lisa's, she too hopes to help Zesshia interact more. Jane's just the type to watch over someone silently.

Zesshia then finds herself in the field at the back of the school. She thinks back at the time she starts seeing these non-existent students, as days passes by it becomes weirder and weirder but today is the worst. Right off the entrance she can see them entering the school extremely excited and are talking about the meteor shower which coincidentally is gonna happen today. She thinks, "I guess even ghosts students are excited to see the meteor shower."

The field is currently jam-packed of ghost students assembling or rather setting up picnic blankets in the empty field. Two of them is currently setting up a picnic blanket beside her. One is a short pink haired girl with her bangs covering one of her beautiful purple pair of orbs. Beside her is another female student with long amber colored hair and golden colored eyes. Both of them wears the same black and white themed uniform with black skirt lined with red on the outlines of the hem and white long sleeve polo topped with black vest lined with the same 10cm red outlines. By mistake she makes eye contact with the pink haired girl so she immediately pretends to take out her phone.

"What's wrong, Lacie?" Zesshia hears the blonde asks the pink haired girl. Zesshia's blood ran cold and cold sweat ran down her forehead as she awaits for the response. Frankly speaking, she's already ready to dash straight back home. "Oh, it's nothing, Amber. It must've been my imagination." Zesshia is utterly extremely relieved.

She takes a few shots with her camera but the lenses only catches the scene of an empty clover field at dusk and no ghost students. She puts it down with a sigh. It's getting noisier so she  takes her headphones and just drown herself in music. She falls asleep later on.

Lisa finds the sleeping Zesshia in the field under a tree and decides to wake her up. She pokes her cheek and whispers. "Wakey~ Wakey~" Zesshia slowly opens her eyes but still seems exhausted. Zesshia takes a peek on her phone only to find out it is almost time for the meteor shower. She hurriedly reaches for Lisa's hand and they set off for the observatory.

On occasions like this the observatory located on the tallest building, the metal panels enclosing it opens up revealing glass dome shaped ceiling where you can clearly see the night sky. Then almost everyone had their own telescopic cameras ready in hand. Around 8:07 the Elipson Meteor Shower starts getting the attention of everyone in the astronomy club and those who are in the academy for the very same astronomical event.