" what kind of ring ?" Chanyeol ask with raise brow .

" an gold cute ring which it a couple size "

" note that !"

" bye guys !" Baekhyun and Seohyun say goodbye to others since they couldn't join the party .

" okay so we need to buy a ring and some more stuff for decorations " Rosè talk with Lisa .

" yep that's right "

Chanrosè couple and Hunlisa got separated into their own way after they arrive at the mall .

" let's go buy a ring first " rosè walk inside Tiffany&co as Chanyeol follow inside .

" hello May I get a couple ring size ?"

" yes of course !" Rosè carefully choosing the ring and then she found one suit her taste and think it's mug suit the couple taste too .

" I like this one " she pay the ring while Chanyeol just standing there watching her paying .

And after that the couple goes on shopping fee for the decorations .

Same thing goes to Hunlisa couple . They are buying balloons , fake flowers and some more thing .

Jenkai and Jiho couple are together with Yixing too .

SUHO and Yixing are talking about the place as the Jisoo , Jennie and kai are decorating the place .

" how many minutes this gonna be done ?" Yixing ask .

" an hour or at least 45 minutes "
SUHO said and Yixing nod .

" come on !! You need to spend time with me this time !" Minghao pout at Linya .

" why ? I want to take care of the kids at home "

Minghao scoff .

" I'm not busy these day ! Come one spend time with me before you go back to China !"

" fine fine ! " they walk out of the cafe shop , starting having fun again .

And then Yixing text him . He check the messages thru the lockscreen and then unlock it to see the full text .

And of course he has to reply back .