CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

_____

It's not clearly impossible to time-travel and go back in time, so maybe Eldest was actually in the memories I've seen. But was she already a deity at that time? Maybe. Maybe not. No clue.

"You don't have to guess it right now. There's always another day." Eldest deadpanned as she noticed how I went silent from thinking deeply about it. "Just enjoy your remaining vacation days before you go back to your usual routine as the crown prince."

With a sigh, I can only nod at her words. Right, what good would it do to me if I worry about everything today? I'll just get stressed in no time.

"Well, one last question." I raised a hand to gain her attention, in which she frowned at.

"I told you not to bother anymore—"

"I'm asking this question out of pure confusion." I cut off her words and honestly, it took me a whole lot of courage to talk back to a deity. Now that I recall, all this time I've been rude to a deity!

She fought the urge not to snarl at me as she crossed her arms. "Fine. That should be the last one."

Sighing in relief, I asked away. "Are those nobles who opposes us Imperial family actually an aristocrat?"

"As you know it in our lessons before, I've discussed the difference between the nobles and the aristocrats." Eldest commented, before sitting down the silver chair again. "Let's say there are other nobles who are against you, and there are also other aristocrats."

"I figured," I held my chin in thought. "But why did they decide to act out right now? Why not before? Is it because we've grown up already?"

Eldest scoffed. "What do you mean right now? They've always been acting out."

I whirled my head towards her, confusion evident on my face. "What do you mean?"

"Since you and whitey were babies, the Empress had to keep up with both nobles and aristocrats." She remarked, her golden eyes twitched. "They're annoying, really. Don't they know their ranking of nobility and aristocracy is just below royalty?"

I blinked my eyes, my mind buffering and processing what I heard. So, ever since day one of our birth, they already started to act out?! Now that just made me pity Aureus. It must be stressful!

"Oh don't be sad," Eldest nonchalantly commented with hand gestures. "Those who threatened her were end up killed by the Empress anyway."

Okay. I take it back. Killing must be her stress-reliever.

Since I was never a historical fanatic, I only know a few things about the difference of a noble and aristocrats

The aristocrats are people who is in the highest social class in a society. They are mostly influential and powerful people.