Will You Stop Punching

*Bucky smiles and pulls back from you*
Bucky- That was so hot *He kisses you again* but why did you come?? *He kisses you again.. you smile and pull back*
Y/N- I needed to punch a bitch...
*Bucky laughs and shakes his head.. you turn around and point at Sharon*
Y/N- Why wasn't she tied up?!
Steve- Well she's knocked out cold now so....
*You shove Steve*
Y/N- Really?!? Why wasn't she restrained??
Peter- We had just gotten back when you walked through...
Nat- yeah you beat me to the punch.. literally..
*Nat gives you a hug* Sam? Peter? Get her tied up in the jet..
Tony- wow.. I take a nap and the world goes to shit... chai?!? How the heck are you?? *You laugh as he pulls you into a hug*
Y/N- Okay... I need to talk to these 3.. alone. Then we will fill you guys in.

Y/N- Okay, first tell me.. how did Sharon get the jump on you two?!?
Bucky- Okay, well... After I got off the phone with you we left for the supply run and Sharon asked to tag along..*He looks at Steve* we were trying to clear the air and *Bucky sighs* "play nice".... So we said yes. About 3 miles away from camp she... *Steve starts to laugh and Bucky shoves him* she shot me in the ass with a tranquilizer dart...
*Steve dies laughing and you try to keep it together*
Bucky- she's not Steve too
Steve- not in my ass though
Nat- She knew not to damage America's Ass!
*You can't hold it in anymore and you die laughing.. Bucky sighs and start to walk away.. you pull him back*
Y/N- No baby come back.. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's not funny *You clear your throat and calm down* it's not... and now as I'm digesting this I'm actually furious that she even though she could shoot your ass... *You rub his back and kiss him* I'll punch her again! *Bucky laughs*
Bucky- Anyway...so she used a tranquilizer and we couldn't move.. I could talk but that was it.
Steve- Yeah he killed with his sass..
*You smile and kiss him*
Bucky- She called some people and she was literally selling me...
Nat-Eww
Steve- No, like Winter Soldier..
Nat- oh okay..
Bucky- She was talking to people about Hydra Cap as well..
Y/N- How did she know about Hydra Cap??
Steve- I don't know... the only people who knew about that were us, Pierce, and Walker..
Nat- Wait... this Tranquilizer that she used.. did you smell fruit when she shot you??
*You all look at Nat and the Steve and Bucky look at each other*
Bucky/Steve- yes!
Y/N- Thats what Thor said he smelled after Walker Drugged him..
Nat- They have to be working together..
Y/N- No, I think he's working FOR her... I think she's the PowerBroker.. why else would she be selling Bucky and Steve and looking for the stones??
Steve- She said she had enemies..
Bucky- Well with the name "PowerBroker" I'm sure she does..
Y/N- Oaky, we can't let her know we are onto her... when she wakes up we just have to play it off like I'm a jealous wife and that's why I punched her..
Bucky- that is why you punched her..
*You poke him and he laughs*
Nat- No I agree with y/n... she needs to think we are clueless..
Steve- She bragged about "selling" Winter.. she let her true colors show... I don't know if we can play dumb..
Y/N- Sure we can.. you two play like the drug gave you memory loss.. like you cant remember what happened during that hour and I'll pretend that I was blind with rage and didn't really hear her...
Bucky- I doubt that's gonna work but it's worth a try..
Nat- let's hope y/n punched her hard enough that she forgets as well..
*You smile and Bucky kisses you*
Nat- Okay, anyway... Steve and I will go fill in the team... you two.. *She smirks and shakes her head* go tear into each other like we know you want to..give the this one.. *She takes Grant and Bucky instantly lifts you into his arms and takes you away.. you laugh as Bucky disappears into the woods.*
Steve- Why can't I do you in the woods??
*Nat laughs and smirks*
Nat- Because your pretty little back and ass would get all scratched up while I press you against a tree and ride you relentlessly.. and only I get to mark up your back and ass... *She kisses him and bites his lip.. he moans and smiles*
Steve- Please for the love of Thor, do that to me later.. please?! *He laughs and squeezes her ass*
Nat- Only if you're good Princess.. *She pats his face... They look down and see Grant staring at them.. he looks disappointed in them.. they can't help but laugh*
Steve- Sorry Grant but I promise you'll understand one day..
Nat- Ewww he's dating our daughter!
*Steve looks like he wants to vomit and Nat pats his back as they walk back to camp*