If You Pass... If You Fail..

‼️Trigger Warning- Blood, Abuse, Knife usage, implied forced Sexual activity‼️
‼️Proceed with caution‼️

*You look down at little Grant*
Y/N- Hey... why you acting like this? You're okay.. *He hides his face even more and he grabs your hair*
Y/N- Ouch... Okay, okay... chill.. *You hold him really close and tight and he calms down... You kiss his head and he coos and smiles*
Bucky- Okay kid... watch it.. *He tickles Grant and He smiles... Bucky takes him from you and Grant pouts but deals with it.. You laugh and kiss him*
Y/N- Okay... I was gonna leave that file for later but I need to read it now.. *Bucky takes your hand and kisses it*
Bucky- Okay... do you want me to read over anything? Or help?
*You smile and nod*
Y/N- Yeah.. if little Wolf will let you go..
*Bucky laughs and bounces Grant*
Bucky- Will you hang out with Peter? Huh?? *Grant smiles* are you gonna be nice or cause problems? *He gives Grant a look and Grant gives him a mischievous smile.. Bucky laughs* be nice.. *He yells for Peter*
Peter- Yeah?
*Can you watch Grant? We have something's we need to go through*
Peter- Yeah! Sure thing! Come on G
*He takes Grant and walks away*

*You settle back in the conference room*
Nat- I found a file that says "Operation Winter Widow Army- Active"
Steve- What is that?
Nat- Their plan... they planned to use Bucky and Y/N as their own personal breeders... they would have a baby and then they would stick y/n and Bucky back in Cryo... once the child was at least a year they would bring y/n and Bucky back out and make them produce another baby... With Cryo sleep they could do this for decades... it says that the synopsis of how they ended up here is in Elizabeth's file...

*With hands shaking you pull out the blood stained file.. you take a deep breath and open it.... Your eyes take it all in but you can't comprehend.... You slam it down and shove back from the table.. Bucky, Steve, and Nat look at you but you don't say a word.. you rest your head in your hands. Bucky picks up the file*
Steve- Bucky?
*Bucky chokes up and looks at you... you look up and nod*
Bucky- Umm... it says here that Elizabeth, y/n's mom, was the best like y/n... she and her twin brother Johnny were taken at the age of 15 and trained... Hydra and their new leader Alexander Pierce wanted more like her so when she was 21 they....*Bucky stops reading and looks up.. he sees your tears and his heart breaks* they made her get pregnant..

Steve- Oh my god..
*He continues reading*
Bucky- Elizabeth became Pregnant and she ran... she was able to stay in hiding for 5 years but Pierce eventually found her... He came back to claim his daughter and dispose of the traitor with the help of the Winter Soldier.
Bucky- Your moms file ends there... But then yours begins..
*Bucky looks at you and continues to read*
Bucky- Winter soldier was charged with guarding the child until he became too attached and was placed in Cryo. He was to be taken out again when the child was ready to be trained. Until then the child was trained by her uncle..
Nat- Johnny's file says he was discovered to be a turncoat and an undercover shield agent who was working at getting the child out. He discovered Pierces plans for her and wanted her to have a better life then his sister... so he reached out to a shield agent, one named Nick Fury... he worked on the inside and gathered intel in return for the child's freedom but before he could report back his plans were discovered and he was disposed of in front of the child.. in order to teach her a lesson in allegiance.

Bucky- The child was to be sent away to be Trained by Dreykov in the red room at the age of 8 but an outburst from the Winter Soldier showed Pierce that there was much to be gained by keeping the child close.. they saw that she was like her mother and that they could fulfill their dream of Super Soldier Black Widows through her.. They sent Natasha and Yelena in her place to the red room and she trained with Johnny for 2 more years until his termination... the child would visit the red room for months at a time but alway come back to Hydra.