Sage and Rose part 2

Start from the beginning

"What are you guys drinking? Tea! No,no,no, that's no good. You're both in shock. You guys need something stronger."

"Ugh! Mickey were fine now give me back my tea." I whine to him like a little kid. He ignores me and take Rose's mug as well and sets them down on the coffee table.

"Now, come on! You both deserve a proper drink. We're going down to the pub you, me, and Sage. My treat. How about it?" He asks Rose.

A smile slowly starts to spread on my face and I look over at Rose who is also smiling as well.

"Is there a match on?" she asks. He puts a hand over his heart and he tries to look offended, even though we know he is acting.

"No. I'm just thinking about you, babe." He tells her.

"Cut the crap Mickey, it's because their's a match on isn't there?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, that's not the point, but we could catch the last five minutes." He tells us, finally admitting defeat. I snicker and pat his back while Rose just role her eyes.

"Go on, then. Sage and I are fine, really. Go. And get rid of that arm before You-know-who gets any ideas on how to bother me with it." She commands him, gesturing to the plastic arm.

"Hm." He hums with a sly smile. Rose sighs and she leans over and kisses him.

"Ugh, Gross." I mutter. I quickly grab a couch pillow and throw it into their faces. They break the kiss and look at me as if I'm crazy.

"Child in the room! Mickey, start practicing for your future wife and do as she says." I tell him with a flick of my hand.

Mickey roles his eyes while Rose tries to look annoyed but fails miserably. He gets up and grabs the arm. While he passes me he knocks on my head with it and gently pushes Rose back into the couch. We laugh and try to make him trip over with our feet.

"bye-bye!" He tells us in a high pitched voice and waves goodbye with the plastic arm.

"Bye!" Rose and I simultaneously say in the same high pitched voice he used. He then pretends that the arm is strangling him and he makes choking sounds. I burst into laughter and shake my head. He is such a dork. He leaves the flat and for the first time in forever their is silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Rose slams her hand down on the alarm and sighs. I cover my face with my blanket and attempt to try to go back to asleep again.

"There's no point in getting up, sweetheart. You've got no job to go to. Sage, get ready and come eat breakfast!" Mum calls.

I cry in the inside while Rose collapses back on her bed. I remove the blanket from my face and look over at Rose.

"So freaking lucky. " I mumble to her as I trudge out of bed. She sticks her tong out at me like a little kid and I give her a glare. After a second of just standing and staring I run to her bed and jump on top of her.

"Sage! Get off of me! I can't breath!" Her muffled voice commands me through the blankets. I yank the pillow from under her head and I start whacking it into where her face would be since it's buried under the blankets.

"I'll get up if you promise to take me out for lunch."

"I'll take you out for lunch now get off of me!"

I jump off her and walk towards the door. After a second I turn around quickly and catch the pillow that Rose tried to through at me from her bed.

"How did you do that?"