<1>

TRACK 1: BATTLEFIELD - JORDIN SPARKS

<>

It's really not his fault. He's technically not cheating. Cheating is when a partner in a relationship isn't feeling pleased enough by their significant other so they turn to people who, well... aren't their significant other for pleasure. And that's not what Niall's doing. It's not. Because he loves Harry and Harry makes him happy. But Louis makes him happy too. So that's why he sneaks off to Louis' house every night, and that's why Harry and Louis both think that Niall goes to check on his dying grandmother everyday. So no, he's not cheating. Or lying. He really does have a grandmother, so that's not exactly a lie. It's just, she was dying ten years ago.

And maybe Niall should have called things off with Louis when Harry moved back, but he can't just break a heart as pure as his. And Harry, is he just supposed to tell the truth? The truth doesn't really set you free, it just gets you in a never ending funk.

Every night when Harry tells him he loves him and it's not a lie, Niall's heart cracks a little because usually his phone will light up minutes later with a text from Louis saying the same thing. And it's saddening that Niall can only ever reply with a half-hearted, 'Love you too.' because is it really love when you know you're hurting them?

He doesn't know why he didn't just say he had a boyfriend that day he met Louis. He was so alone and drunk. So drunk that the words, "No, 'm not seein' anybuddy. I'd love to see you though." slipped out of his mouth. Those words possibly ruined his life forever. He just wishes he had someone to talk about the situation with but, his mom? No. No way. Her heart would break. His brother? Would probably clap him on the back and say how he's such a male man then laugh at his own joke. His dad? Oh wait, he cheated on his mom, nope. His best friend? Please, that would make him paranoid about his own boyfriend. Niall's not doing that to his best friend.

The solution is actually very simple, tell them the truth and live a lonely life forever and ever with a litter of cats. But Niall doesn't want to be alone so why would he do that?

When the four letter word started being so difficult? He doesn't know.

<>