Chapter 11: The Outpost Battle (1)

Start from the beginning

"Let's continue the agenda and forgot this farce created by this fool so anyone have suggestion here?"

The Senior aristocrat begun looking in the participants if they're have some ingenious proposition but in few minutes of waiting there's none manage to breath a word, thus he said

"It's seems there's none huh...Then we are just sitting ducks here, so pretty much like we are washing our necks for the enemies in the time being and waiting to get slaughtered here in vain"

The words uttered by the senior aristocrat sent penetrating chills down to spines of attendees of the meeting

Silence once again ruled the place

"Aheemm" but it was broked by the commander

"For this undertaking on how things should be done, we concluded that we will not win in head-on battle against them and our solution is at first to send our operatives to disrupt or sabotage the enemies at Gim and order our sympathizers in Qua Toyne to avert or slowdown the construction of these fortifications in every possible means they've got"

"Is that reachable?" Questioned by a aristocrat

"I do believe it is, as the enemies is a bit incomprehensibly soft to the population of Qua Toyne even though on the reports they are human dominated societies-nation I mean"

"What do you mean soft?"

"Soft means they don't discriminate and treats the sub-human population of Qua Toyne equal to their own. we don't know if its true or not but the possibility it was all stunt by them aren't zero so we don't take that to face value."

"So do you think they will capitulate if we begun our indirect interference on their side-with this much?"

"Nahhh... impossible, the Qua Toyne might be-but it's quite far fetch as long as ASEAN there to protect them. so those things only we could do at the moment"

"On what you've saying, it's like all the things we and yet to do will be nothing but nonsensical move?

Then I have two propositions here either launch an attack now while they are weak and yet to complete the construction of the fortifications In Gim or withdraw from this place then scatter our forces so the enemies will slowdown their advance due to many uncertainties of scattered hostile units throughout the country not to mention they aren't mastered our geographical location and so we can use it as an advantage as the maps we sold and being used are relatively inaccurate

Oh additionally, we are at war with them. Then why not letting add with a little bit of spice with scorched Earth tactics, poisoning the water sources and leaving no provision for enemy consumption, ain't that feasible right? better than pointlessly to sit here and do nothing"

The Proposal of aristocrat made the attendees unanimously nod in satisfaction and agreement, as indeed it's better than doing nothing

"That... That's not acceptable, we cannot withdraw as it will left this area undefended as opening our country for possible counter-invasion of the enemies and launching an attack is no go either as per royal proclamation of King Lauria and not to include even if it's General Junfila will no--"

"I'll allowed it" Then someone interrupted him. A person wearing flashy attire which obviously denotes that he is a high ranking official upon recognizing the person the commander widened his eyes in surprise

"Gen-general Junfila pardon my discourtesy but we cannot move on this place sir!"

"Hmmm you dare to defy me? So be it-guards! drag this ingrate out of my sight!"

Then the stunned guards immediately obey the order albiet with a little confused but before they could drag him away the commander shouted

"Are you of your mind general! This is an order from His Majesty you are committing felony-treason on the highest order!"