3

My head was spinning as I walked up the steps in front of the mansion. I had to ask around for a while before someone confirmed what I'd already guessed about where she lived. Of course she had a mansion.
   I had the book pulled to my chest as I stared at the door, my arms wrapped tightly around it. My heart felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest, and I could still feel her lips on mine. I pressed the doorbell, and my legs started to give.
   I started to tumble forward, and a pair of arms caught me. "Miss me that much?"
   Everything was going topsy turvy, and I forced myself to look up. "H-Hi."
   She smiled at me for a moment, and then she frowned. "What's wrong?"
   There was a knot in my stomach that was getting tighter, and my vision was starting to blur. To say I was not feeling good was a gross misunderstanding. "N-Nerves?"
   She watched me for a few seconds and then scooped me into her arms bridal style. The embarrassment added another twist to the knot, but I couldn't find the strength to protest. She carried me through a few rooms before seating me at a stool, moving to a cabinet to search for something.
   She found what she was looking for as she pulled out a thing of pills, shaking a few into her hand. She grabbed a bottle of water out of a fridge and handed them both to me. "Here. This should help."
   I took the medicine gratefully, and within a few seconds the pain in my stomach lessened. She moved behind me and wrapped her arms around my stomach and I relaxed into her. "T-thank you."
   She hummed in approval as her fingers played with my stomach. "Do you have anxiety issues?"
   I shook my head a little, sighing in relief as my breathes reached a point that I guess was stable. "Not usually."
   She giggled a little and layed her head on my shoulder. "Do I make you nervous Louis?"
   I felt the tell tell signs of a blush forming and I did my best to hold it off. "Yeah. A lot."
   Her fingers found their way under my shirt, and I shivered as they started tracing shapes on my stomach. "You sounded so confident when I first talked to you. What happened?"
   "I don't know. I h-haven't been able to calm down since then."
   She hummed again and started tracing her fingers up, closer to my chest. A breathy gasp slipped past my lips and she chuckled. "Really? I got you all worked up over a little conversation?" I nodded slowly as she started playing with my chest, my own hands coming down to grip the stool tighter. She started playing with my nipple and I gasped again, her lips pressing against my ear. "Imagine what I could do to you Louis. Just close your eyes and imagine."
   Despite my attempts otherwise, my eyes closed, and it was like the feeling on my chest doubled in pleasure. "All the ways I could satisfy you, the ways I could break you, imagine them all." Her lips moved against my ear, like she was trying to implant the images in my mind. "Hurting you, loving you, fucking you." She hissed out the last one and I gasped in painful pleasure as she twisted my nipple. "You want it, don't you? You want it so badly you can't think of anything else."
    I tried to find a response, but all that came to my mind was an overwhelming sense of pleasure. It was getting hard to breath again, but this was different. It wasn't panic or fear, but need. Need for her, for the things she said, for the images flashing in my mind to become real.
   I nodded in desperation, and she let out a low chuckle. "You want it? Want me to turn you into a little whore? Someone to use as I please? A ditzy little fuck doll?" I didn't understand anything she was saying, but it all sounded so good. I wanted it, I needed it.
   I continued nodding, another knot building in my stomach. The room was turning over and over, and my breathes were shaky. One hand came to my chin, and I opened my eyes as she turned my head to the side. I was putty in her hands as she pressed her lips to mine.
   The tension broke, and I cried out against her. She slowly pulled away, a knowing smirk spreading across her lips. "Did you just come?"
   I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment, trying to catch my breath. "I-I think I n-need to go."
   I tried to move away and she pulled me back against her chest. I felt a protest die in my chest as she wrapped her arms around me tighter. "Don't pull away from me." I nodded a little and her arms loosened. "Besides, I like knowing how easy you are. A few touches, a kiss, and you're a silly little mess for me to clean up."
   One hand started stroking my hair, and I relaxed into her, closing my eyes again. "V-Victoria?"
   She hummed quietly. "Yes?"
   "I really need to go."
   "Why?"
   "I-I need to c-change."
   She laughed and pressed her lips to my cheek. "Don't worry. I've got something for that."