Cold bath

@vIIrrIxI CAME UP WITH THE TITLE OF THIS CHAP :D

THANKS HUNN <333

________________________________________________________

Russia fluttered his eyes open, a overwhelming sense of warmth enveloping him. He leaned closer to it, at first thinking it was just a warm blanket. Once he was fully awake he realized that it wasn't a blanket that was warming him up, it was Prussia.

His face flushed red, he slowly backed away to the edge, nearly falling off. He shuffled around a little before getting up and going into the bathroom to brush his teeth. 

He paused in front of the door, should he wake Prussia up?..

Probably not.. The door was locked, but what if his father see's him?

He turned around, maybe he should wake prussia up.. Or he could wake him up after his bath. He quickly brushed his teeth and then went to check on Prussia.

He glanced at the others face, he looked like an angel, god he didn't feel like waking him up. Russia was shaken out of his thoughts, when a slight shuffle came from the bed. He turned around to see Prussia, rubbing his eyes while yawning. 

"Good morning!.." He said as he stretched out his arms. 

"M-morning.." Russia said, his face turning red again. Why did everything prussia do look so cute?.. 

"Are you going to brush?" Russia asked, stepping away from the door. 

"Yeah.. Do you have a spare?.." Prussia asked as he staggered into the bathroom.

"T-There's one in the cabinet.." Prussia got onto his tip-toes and tried to open the cabinet. "I- I can't reach." He pouted. "Can you get it for me?" 

"Yeah sure.." He walked up to it and pulled out the brush, before flinching at the noise of the door closing. "U-uh why did you close the door?..-"

"Do you want to freeze to death while you bathe?!" Prussia plucked the brush out of the Russians hands and began to brush.

"Um n-no.." he shuffled a bit.

"Hm?" Prussia turned. "Oh you don't have to wait for me! You can get in the bath, I don't mind." he waved his hand. 

"O-ok.." Russia turned on the facet and slowly took of his clothes (Except his underwear beacuse yes) and got in to the water. He scrunched up his legs and leaned onto his knees, clearly embarrassed.

Prussia soon finished brushing his teeth and soon followed suit. Russia felt his face heat up once again, he abruptly looked away, trying to keep himself from looking at the others bare chest. 

"So have you decided yet?" He asked reaching for the bar of soap from the small dish. 

"H-huh?" 

"Have you decided on who to marry yet?" Prussia repeated.