𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭・・

Okay so,

I have a bit of unpacking to do in here, Somewhere in the chapter I've introduced Prussia's brother, Austrian-Empire or Austro for short (This dude has a Yellow and black flag btw.) And this gentleman is Austria-Hungary's father.

Kind of..

Their not actually related in anyway. Austro was messing around with some woman for a few months, but then she cheated on him with some other country and Austria was born.

And being the fantastic mother she was, she left poor Austria with Austrian-Empire and left.

I made this elaborate story for the sole purpose of this not seeming like incest as Austria is fooling around with G.E who is obviously Prussia's son.

(Yes the title is inspired by FNF-)

________________________________________________________

Prussia groaned as he got out of his bed, He slept well but he slept wrong "Ugh... My back hurts.."

*CRASH!*

"What was that?.." He looked around, seemed to be coming from the door. "It's 5 in the morning.." He said looking at the clock that was on his nightstand. He got up slowly and whilst still in his pajamas, went to open the door.

"What is going on here?-" Prussia said only to see Karl on the floor with a bleeding hand, and Sophia all next to a broken vase.

"Karl! Are you okay? How did this happen?-"

"I-It was all him sir!" Sophia shot up "He tried to-!"

"I don't care what he did, I care because he is bleeding half to death and you're just standing there without doing anything!" He yelled back.

"I-I'm fine sir! There is no need to worry-!" Karl stuttered out.

"No, you are not." Prussia gently stood up and brought Karl up to his feet "Let us get you to the infirmary, And Sophia you're coming along too." He said as Sophia tried to scoot away slowly. "You both are going to have to explain yourselves."

Once all the three of them got to the infirmary, and once Prussia was sure that Karl's wound was treated properly, Sat the both of them down for an ✨Interrogation✨.

"What happened-" He began.

"SIR HE-!" Sophia (-The bitch) very rudely interrupted.

"-Karl" Prussia said angrily. "And didn't I tell you to take the days off for the days leading up to your wedding? What are you doing here?"

"Well sir, I came here to inform you about the venue." he said rubbing his injured hand "It's been changed."

"Why?"

"Well the original one, the one in the church, was burned to the ground by an unexpected fire,"

"Oh how tragic..." Prussia said. "I'm guessing your parents aren't taking the news that well?"