𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

Comenzar desde el principio

"i'll guard the door, distract everyone who's coming. don't be too loud when you're fucking," she said, purposefully shoving into vinnie as she left the room, leaving him and aria behind, the two of them shaking their heads at what brielle said.

"you did good today," aria said after a moment, leaning against her pillows. "good job keeping your calm. i wouldn't have been able to do that."

"yeah," vinnie mumbled, flopping onto aria's bed. "listen, i'm sorry for pushing you into talking about jackson that day. it's not my business, and you should be able to talk about it when you want to."

"and i'm sorry for yelling at you," aria replied. "i know you just want the best for me. and i really appreciate that, you know. our relation-i mean- friendship means a lot to me. and you're a really great person, vinnie."

vinnie chuckled. "thanks, ri."

the pair turned to each other, aria smiling lightly as vinnie just stared at her.

"we should take advantage of brielle guarding the door, shouldn't we?"

"what happened to abstaining from sex, vincent?"

"i was lying, obviously. i'm a sex god."

•*⁀➷

"hey calvin," brielle said, smiling as the older boy walked to his room. "what's up?"

"nothing much," he replied, looking up from his phone. "nice hype house hoodie."

"eh, you know, i gotta rep the brand that's letting me stay in their house for free."

calvin chuckled. "um, what are you doing outside aria's room?"

"oh! uh, i locked myself out of the room, but uh, i think i'm just going to go to the kitchen. you wanna join me?"

"um, you know what, sure. i think kouvr and your other friend made cookies. maybe we can taste test them."

"her name's celeste," brielle said, "are you just too popular to remember other people's names now?"

"no, i just never got introduced to her, she's a little shy, isn't she?"

brielle nodded. "i guess you could say that. hey, is it true you're a 21 year old virgin?"

•*⁀➷

"happy birthday, dear celeste! happy birthday to you!" everyone sang as it became midnight, signaling the start of celeste's birthday.

the girl grinned as kouvr placed a cake she baked in front of her, and made a wish before blowing the candles out.

aria gave the girl a hug, kissing her cheek. "happy birthday, cel!"

"thank you, riri," celeste replied, shrieking as aria swiped some icing from the cake and put it on her nose. "you're gonna ruin my makeup!"

"you look beautiful, it's the nasty nineteen glow," brielle said, handing celeste a wrapped present. "from me and aria. open it later, okay?"

celeste nodded, smiling, leaving it on the table. "thank you, guys. i love you."

•*⁀➷

@ celesteblake
malibu beach

♡ liked by ariamaria and 57,395 otherscelesteblake: 19 😋

liked by ariamaria and 57,395 others
celesteblake: 19 😋

user: HAPPY BDAY

briellefay: my return gift should be a kiss
- celesteblake: 😘 come to my room later

user: u r so stunning

ariamaria: happy birthday bestie 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽♥️🦁💕👍🏾❤️‍🔥
- celesteblake: LOVE YOU THANK U

ariamaria: 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
- jackwright21: so true

user: THE GIRLS ARE BACK TOGETHER

user: cloutchaser

vinniehacker: HAPPY BDAY!!!
- celesteblake: THANKS VIN
- user: 🤨

user: show us ur birthday suit

jackwright21: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- celesteblake: thank u <3 and thanks for letting us stay in ur room

jackwright21: 😍😍😍
- user: ok we see you jack
- user: OH 🤨
- user: aren't you dating sienna??

k0uvr: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!
- celesteblake: love u kouvr!

user: UR SO PRETTY

user: u r glowing !!