𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

✧˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷
008. SEX GOD
REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM

"that press conference was a circus," brielle mumbled as the three girls literally ran outside, quickly getting into aria's car.

the girl started driving, almost running over paparazzi.

"don't kill us aria, it's my birthday tomorrow!" celeste yelled, holding on to her seat. "holy shit."

"i won't," aria laughed, turning the music on. "i'm a great driver."

"that's what all bad drivers say," brielle mumbled. "is your boyfriend okay?"

"i wouldn't know. we didn't talk the whole time he was there. and he's not my boyfriend."

"keep lying to yourself," brielle muttered under her breath.

"okay, okay, are we going back to the house?" celeste asked. "i wanted to make cookies with kouvr."

"yeah," aria replied, "i think i need to talk to vinnie when he's back anyways."

•*⁀➷

"do you think aria will ever get into another relationship?" kouvr asked nonchalantly as she kneaded the cookie dough with her hands, celeste looking at her with wide eyes.

"i-uh- wh-what?"

"i mean, she's been single for a while now, you know? and i know that stuff went down with jackson, but don't you think she should move on? sometimes that's the best way to heal, isn't it?"

"uh, yeah, i guess," celeste replied, shrugging. "we don't really talk about her romantic life, you know? after jackson she knew that she needed to take a break and focus on herself. and whenever she's ready for a relationship, i know she'll tell us about it."

"yeah," kouvr sighed, "i just hope she can find someone, especially since she moved here and her two best friends live across the country."

celeste nodded. "we do our best. and she's always been there for us, even thousands of miles away. i don't know what i would do without her."

kouvr smiled. "that's so sweet, cel."

the two silently used an ice cream scoop to place the cookie dough onto the baking pan, before setting it in the oven and sitting on the barstools.

"do you know what really happened between jackson and aria?" kouvr asked suddenly, making celeste tense up.

"um-"

"it's just that we saw him a few weeks ago and she completely froze up, you know? and it just surprised me, because i've never seen aria like that."

"wait, what?"

kouvr looked at celeste, surprised. "you didn't know? i thought she would've told you."

"no. no, she didn't," the girl frowned, fiddling with her fingers. "and, uh, i do know what happened, but it's not my story to tell, you know?"

"yeah, i get it," the older girl said, nodding. "i'm happy you and brielle are here, though, she seems super happy. she's been moping the past few weeks after a fight with vinnie. now, what's your plan for your birthday tomorrow?"

•*⁀➷

brielle groaned as vinnie opened aria's door, stepping inside.