CHAPTER 4

"Well; I'm a legendary Norse God, if you will"

"A God?!" Charlie blurted.

"Yes, a legendary god"

Both Edmund and Charlie stared at him for a good few minutes in utter bafflement and comical expressions. Funny thoughts  reflecting in their curiously Shimmering eyes.

"You? A God? A boy dressed in a grasshopper cosplay outfit claims to be a legendary God of all things. "

"You don't believe me? Where do you think she, the dragon with the ruby red eyes with mesmerizing fire dancing within her magical iris come from? And my outfit does not look like a grasshopper. It is manifested out of the finest silks from the forest nymphs and with green dust of fae from their enchanted fountain, the fountain of the divine voices of trees and seedlings from the prehistoric and eons away from the boundary of time and specification ,

and they possess the power to sense the voices trees and let me hear their wails,songs and stories of summer and autumn clashing with the golden leaves and and rainbows coming to sign the end of war between the fiery sun and the cold rain ; you loudmouthed buffoon" he finished. " Loki finished.

Edmund stilled to process his words for a moment, glancing at the dragon and flicking his eyes back to Loki, staring at him incredulously.

Charlie was lost in his own world,trying to make out something about this peculiar boy.

Who could he even be? Speaking of nymphs and fae? He almost seemed believable, with dark green hypnotic eyes Lined with golden specks, his robes out of the eighteenth century viking legends. His hair so black that it showed a tint of blue; immersed into the depths of the dark it was. Darker than what one would see with closed eyes. The blue tint showed on his forehead; signifying the absolute blackness of his flowy shoulder length hair.

Not to mention the dragon; where did that come from? It couldn't be him; could it?

"Did..did you really make that dragon appear out of nowhere? " Charlie asked ; lost in in thought.

"Well of course I did! I can make another one appear and disappear if you wanted me to!" He said , disappointed yet excited.

"Well really? Can you make me one with my favorite colors legendary god? "
Edmund said ; challenging him, though he was excited to see what Loki could magic away.

"Well of course! Whatever do you want ?"

"I want a huge dragon as big as ruby with blue scales and a blue crest. And it HAS TO FLY! IT MUST FLY! Make it's wings turquoise and blue! And it's eyes need to be blue! It's tail needs blue too! Claws need to be blue too!"

Loki groaned at his description of blue, blue and blue. He'd prefer green instead, but Edmund was practically obsessed with blue. He was going deaf with Edmund's fantasy of the bluest dragon in the whole universe. Blue was blinding his eyes word by word.

That's a LOT of blue! Why not green instead?!" He grimaced.

Loki smiled at his creation anyway; looking lovingly at the blue dragon that appeared before his very eyes.