You gave her a little peck on the lips when she was not paying attention. She was startled. She tried to hide her happiness by pulling a straight face at you. But she could not contain it for a long time as you gave her smooches on both sides of her cheeks, her temples, her forehead, and the tip of her nose. She finally gave in as her mouth quirked up at the corner. She brushed her lips on yours in return and looked at you mischievously, biting her bottom lips. Your heart melted as you saw her behave like a child.

"If I have breakfast in the car, I can still stay for some time, though," you came up with an idea to achieve a win-win situation. Her face lit up when she heard your final decision. A naughty thought sprang to your mind. You maneuvered your fingers to her waist and started to tickle her. She tried to run away, but she was trapped as your arms were blocking her way, and the tickling made her frail. She chuckled uncontrollably as your fingers prodding her weak spot.

However, she caught a chance to grab a pillow and hit your face. You pulled your hands up and tried to defend yourself, but she pinned you down on the bed and sat on your belly, her knees pressed on your hands. You tried to break free but to no avail. You could only wait for her punishment. You were doomed. Completely doomed.

"I'm sorry, Scarlett. I swear I won't do that again," you begged your mercy. You showed her your puppy-dog eyes.

"What did you say?" she asked before executing her revenge on you. She tickled you back. You are ticklish. You instantly regretted what you had done to her a few seconds ago. You screamed for help. You laughed till your stomach aches as the tension on your abdomen built up. Happy tears bursting out of your eyes as she tickled you non-stop. You could not even finish a sentence to ask her to cease her action in one go without breaking into laughter.

A few minutes later, you were both exhausted. She finally let your little innocent lamb go away from her big bad wolf's mouth. Both of you laid on the bed, trying to catch your breath after pranking each other. When your breath finally recovered to the regular rhythm, you locked your eyes with hers. She gave you a grin. Your heart gave in.

"Apologize one more time before I do something more terrible," she demanded.

"I'm sorry, babe," you apologize, mainly because you did not want to experience that horrible event again. You thought it was so funny seeing her that helpless when you were taking control of everything. But, of course, you kept that to yourself to prevent further punishment from your girlfriend.

You rolled to her side and cuddled her from her back while she put her hands on yours and her head under your chin. You could smell the fragrance of her hair that resembled the aroma of lavender. You kissed her on top of her head. You wished there would be more moments like this but both of you guys often had a fully packed schedule. You cherished this moment with your heart, trying to remember every detail so you could reminisce about them in the future when she is away again.

You felt her hands fondling your forearms. She traced the veins on your hands with her fingers gently. It tingles like a slight electric shock, but it was comfortable. She then unraveled them and played with your fingers. She laced your fingers and moved them in a circular motion like a toddler first got their favorite toy. Her short chubby fingers seemed like a miniature in your relatively larger hands. You grazed your thumbs back and forth on hers. She liked it every time you did this thumb thing. It made her feel relaxed and content.

At that moment, you guys just wanted to enjoy each other's company. The birds chirping outside, the sunlight penetrating through the curtains, vehicles' engines roaming when they passed by, the ringing bells on bicycles, every noise and disturbance, every matter in the universe vanished when she was laying in your arms. You closed your eyes and tried to harness every second you spent with her on that bed. You inhaled every scent of her that you could catch. You relished the touch of her satin-like skin on yours. You felt her warm breath brushing your skin.