you have a crush on Chloe

R͎e͎q͎u͎e͎s͎t͎e͎d͎ y͎e͎t͎ a͎ l͎i͎t͎t͎l͎e͎ o͎l͎d͎

Description: you're best friends with Halle & Chloe, but there's one thing Chloe doesn't know: you have a crush on her.

You walked into the Bailey household and greeting everyone. "Where's Halle & Chloe?" You asked Mrs. Bailey. You and the girls were having a girl's day. The only is it's not really that.

Halle's helping you ask Chloe out to the carnival, where you and Chloe will be on your first date together. "They should be in Chloe's room" Mrs. Bailey told you. You smiled and nodded, thanking her.

You walked to Chloe's door and knocked. Halle and Chloe looked at you.

"Y/n!" Chloe said, excited as you walked in the room

"Y/n!" Chloe said, excited as you walked in the room. You hugged the girls and missed Chloe's sent right away after you pulled back from her. "How've you been?" Chloe asked you.

"I've been cool to be honest" you told her. You was lost in deep thoughts as Chloe talked until she looked at you concerned. "Are you okay, y/nn?" She asked you, grabbing your hand which took you out your thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" you told her. "About what?" She asked. You looked over to Halle and she nodded. You looked back at Chloe and swallowed a lump in your throat.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" You asked her, scared. When you thought she was gonna be angry, she smiled and nodded. "I love you, y/n. I've been waiting for you to ask me that" she told you.

You smiled as you both stood up and walked out the room with Halle. "See you lovebirds later" Halle said, going in her room. "Thanks Halle" you yelled behind her. "You're welcome" she said back.

Chloe smiled. "I guess it's not a girls day, is it?" She asked you. You shook your head. "It's our first date" you told her. She smiled and walked out the house with you.

Looks like Chloe likes you too. Where will this relationship go from here?