what's best for Jazlyn

Jazlyn & fem reader

Jazlyn & fem reader

Description: Jazlyn's been in too many relationships where she ends up hurt in the end and you just want to help her so she can be the most happiest girl on the planet.

Fluff

"Y/nn, I don't like this" she told you. Jazlyn's your best friend and you're helping her find a new boo since Doug is being a simp like he can't see he got the perfect girl in front of him.

"No Jazlyn, you need this. He's hurt you enough! You deserve better" you told her. She nodded and looked away. "I know, I just want-" "girl, don't you start crying over him!" You told her.

"Why would I cry over him? I know I'll be alright" she said as she sat at the table while you made breakfast. "Okay, so what's the issue?" You asked, hoping she still wouldn't be on the topic of Doug.

"I don't know, it's just that Doug-" "Jazlyn, listen to me: I don't care what he did for you, he still disrespected you. He basically said that you're thottin around when it's not you, it's him.

I mean come on now, Jazz! You're a beautiful girl and you know it. You say you don't waste your time on your exes and yet here you are hung up on Doug still! Clearly he doesn't care about you.

It's time to face the facts and know that he won't forgive you after he said he thought you should smash other people here, Jazz" you told her, handing her the plate you fixed for her.

"Thanks y/n" she told you, taking the plate. "You're right, y/nn. I'm sorry, girl. You're right about him. You've done everything for me and been by my side doing so.

You've done right by me so many times and yet you've still been in my corner no matter what even if I work your nerves" she said. Jazlyn grabbed your hand and held it, making you look at her.

"You treated me like the queen I am and made sure I be treated as so by other people. I love that about you so much. Thank you for being by my side" she told you.

You wasn't expecting for her to kiss you in the middle of her thanking you. Your tongues danced against each other and you stood up, walking around the table to her.

Jazlyn kissed you again, this time being more rough with it. She stood up and you grabbed her by the ass, making her moan into it. You held her waist as she kept this up until both of you were out of breath.

She kissed you one final time and sat down to eat. "I gotta get ready for practice. I'll see you later" she told you. You nodded and ate as well.

At least she knows who she REALLY needs to be hung up on instead of her exes.