making Chloe happy

Description: Chloe's performing and you come out in the middle of her performance with a surprise

You watched as Chloe preformed her cover of feeling good, showing off how happy she is even though she didn't smile.

You looked at the engagement ring you got her. Chloe's your girlfriend and you want her to be more that. You smiled as she looked at you and you walked to her. You cut the music off and she was confused.

You got on one knee and showed off the ring you had for her.

She started bawling as she seen how beautifully the ring looked

She started bawling as she seen how beautifully the ring looked. "Chloe, you make me so happy. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met and you're so independent.

If I needed you to help me, you did so and made me happy to have you. Even you're tired, you always spend time with me. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't know what real love is.

Chloe Elizabeth Bailey, will you marry me and become my Mrs. Y/ln?" You asked her. As she continued to cry, she nodded. You put the ring on her finger and made her smile, kissing you.

"Thank you baby for appreciating me. I love you so much, y/nn" she told you as you both kissed. She can't wait to start a future with you.