My Dad's Friend: 10

Striding in the house with a shopping bag, followed by the rest of my family. I heard a beep from my pocket and took it out from my pocket, smiled as I read the message. I wheeled to my dad.

"Can I have one of the keys to a car?" I requested.

My stepmother stepped forward, dropping her shopping bags on the floor. This woman made me amble around an enormous shopping mall because of her gibberish. I poked my inner cheek, suddenly irked as she came to stand in front of me.

"But Tristan, we just got back from the mall, it was a bit tiring. Aren't you tired?" She grilled, staring at me with her big brown eyes that I despised so much, those eyes reminded me of the fact that this woman was once my mom's best friend who stole her home a week later her death.

"Mind your own business!" I gritted at her question and she gasped, stepping away from me.

"I'm your mother, Tristan!" A little voice left her throat and I scoffed at her words.

"You're my stepmother, don't elevate yourself because you will never take my mom's place in my life" I rolled my eyes. 

"You are being rude, Tristan. Apologize to your mother!" Dad ordered.

"Tell your freaking wife to stay off my path because she will never get what she wants from me" I glared before turning to leave, uncaring when I noticed a tear drop slipped out from her eyes. Dramatic!

*~*

Hearing a knock from my door, I stood up and went over to the door, swinging it opened to be met with a pair of familiar green eyes.

"What do you want Dean?" I asked, resting my body on the door and crossed my hands over my chest. What did this kid want this time?

"I got you something" he grinned, holding up a pair of car keys, I reached out to grab them but he held them out from my reach.

"What do you want?"  I glared at him because there was no way he would come here with those keys without asking for something in return. This boy and his mother were nothing but gold-digging bitches...my little nut might share their blood but she was anything like them, my baby was an angel that shouldn't be contaminated.

"Where are you going, I want to come along. It's boring sitting at home staring at the tv screen all day" he whined, a pout displaying on his face, I scowled.

"You're not even eighteen. What can you handle?" I smirked when I saw his face dropped.

"I just want to spend some quality time with my big brother" he verbalized, shocking me with his words. I didn't believe this boy was the little crazy nut that had me wanting to go insane two years ago. 

I reached out and took the keys from him, catching him off guard. "Just stay at home and flip through damn your books!" I told him before stepping out of my room and the brat shadowed me.

I ignored him, taking out my phone, and typed a message, informing my former group of friends that I would be joining them.

Luckily, my dad and his nosey wife were in their bedroom, I walked out from the house and went to the garage, instantly slipping into a car, locking the doors before the brat could get in.

He pouted his lips, making me chuckled. "That's not fair"

I licked my lips. "Listen here crazy fuck, where am going is not for kids your age. Just read your books, you'll go to college next year anyway. Take it as a favor" I smirked, plugging in the keys and started the engine. "Thanks for the keys" I droved out from the garage, ignoring his protest.

I didn't give two Fs about that fuck. 

*~*

Walking into the house, a dim, red atmosphere welcomed me, I grinned, nodding my head to the boisterous beat of the music while my eyes scanned around the people grinding themselves on each other on the dance floor.

"Hey, Tristan. My man!" A cheerful voice greeted and I chuckled, launching for a manly hug as we palmed each other's backs.

"You've grown up already, damn!" Dickson purred.

Dickson was once my childhood friend, his hair was dark red and his eyes were blue, He and his family used to live across the street from my house. We used to be close as children but we tore apart when my stepmother came between us because he was from a poor background.

Growing up, we met secretly and continued our friendship till I had to leave for college and we lost contact. I met him earlier again at the shopping mall, where we exchanged numbers and he invited me to his party.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"You know, same old, same old" he replied and a girl suddenly came to his side.

My eyes immediately went down to her long, flawless legs, trailing every bit of her legs to her mid-thigh when her short dress covered, which curved out her heavenly shape. My eyes went back to her face and her red lips curved into a smirk and I winked.

Dickson chuckled and shoved her into my arms, I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Consider that as my welcome back gift. We'll talk later" he winked and walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

"Let's play baby boy" she took hold of my wrist and dragged me along with her.

I smirked at her words. "I am anything but a baby, you'll regret calling me that"

Tonight, I was here to prove a point and I would do just that because I WAS NOT FREAKING GAY!