When we finally arrive after 8 hours, the first thing we do is go to our accommodation.

Everyone goes to their room and has 1 hour to rest a little. Because at 5 pm we meet downstairs again to have something to eat.

"Is it okay if I sleep for 45 minutes?", I ask K.

"Sure. I'll try to get some rest too. I'll set an alarm okay?" she asks and I nod my agreement.

So we turn off the light. We don't even need to close the curtains because, as is often the case here in London, it is raining and the sky is therefore very dark.

When the alarm clock rings after 45 minutes, we both get up and freshen up a bit before finally going downstairs where everyone else is already waiting for us.

"We are now going to Camden Market by train. There you'll have a little time to explore everything, eat something and so on. Afterwards we will meet again at the meeting point, which I will show you. There we will also discuss the programme for the next three days," she says and then we start walking to the underground station.

"This is our train," my teacher says as we almost get on.

"Sorry, but this is the wrong train. If we wait for the next one, we'll get out right where we want to go and if we take this one we'll have to change trains again or walk," I tell her quickly and she just looks at me.

"Are you sure, Leya?" she asks me as she looks at the train that should be leaving any moment.

"Yes. I lived here for sixteen years. So I am 100 per cent sure."

"Okay. Then let's wait for the next one."

And I was right. The metro takes us exactly where we want to go.

"We'll meet back here at 8pm and then we'll go back to the hotel. I'm sure you're all tired. Tomorrow we'll leave right after breakfast. To Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace and then the London Eye. The rest of the day you can do whatever you like. You are old enough. On Wednesday we'll go to a few museums and on Thursday you're free to do what you like."

We all nod understandably and then finally start walking.

"You really have to show me a few things here. Maybe your old house too," K suggests.

"Yeah, I should probably really do that," I say, smiling at her.

"What do you feel like eating?", I ask her as we walk through the hundreds of food stalls.

"I don't know. Maybe something Mexican or something?" she says as she looks at me questioningly.

"Yes, there is one just around the corner. I used to eat here after school with my ex-best friend and a few other normal friends. We were here almost every day. The owner already knew our names and our orders by heart."