#2

"Jimin." I tug his sleeve and the man turns around with a wide smile and my heart skips a beat when he calls my name.

"What can I help our y/n with?"

"I was wondering..." I want to ask him for a date, this will be my only chance and I don't want to lose it cause tomorrow-

"Jimin! Love!" A familiar woman runs from a distance towards us.

My hand on his sleeve loses its grip with each distance she closes in us.

At last, I could only let go because she's his fiancé and tomorrow is their wedding.

I did try to forget about him and he did try to love me but...

"Never mind." I cover my pain smile and wave goodbye at him.

"Congratulations on your wedding." I didn't wait for his reply, I turn around and walk away as fast as I can.

Knocking the wooden door, the owner of this house opens and his eyes look broken when he stares into my watery eyes.

"H-he's marrying her." I throw myself into jungkook's arms and both of us slide onto the floor. I cried my whole heart in his warm arms. Hiccups and screaming of pain echoes in his house and all I could care for now is how much pain I need to feel to let go of my first love.

"I will forget about him. I know I will because I-i can." I tried to convince myself.

"And I will help you forget him." He whispers for me to hear as he tightens his grip around me.

___________________

-To Be Continue-

what do you think about this chapter?

More?or ney?

please leave comment and vote
thank you for all the kindness that you bring today!!

Thank you
From : 🄷🄰🄴🄲🅄🅄🅄