The invitation and The genius prince

Start bij het begin

"Come in" I coldly ordered.

"Your majesty" The person greeted.

"Felix, what brings you here?" I said upon recognizing my guest.

Felix's pov

"Felix" I looked at the person who called me it was my childhood friend Claude.

"Yes, your majesty? Is there something you need?" I asked

"Have you heard about the rumors, saying Litia's son was a genius?" I tensed at the mention of the little prince Rai, but relaxed quickly, I frowned when he said 'Litia's son' 'isn't the prince your son too' I said in my head.

"Yes your majesty" I answered.

"I see, go see Litia It's been a year since we last met" Claude said.

"What shall I say to her majesty?" I asked.

"Tell her if she'd like to have a tea with me" he said

" Is your majesty including prince Raizel? "
I asked carefully.

"No, isn't he just 1 year old?" He asked however providing me the answer I wanted to hear ' isn't he too young?' is the other way to interpret his question like answer.

"I see, I shall tell her majesty. I'll be leaving now" I said and bowed before exiting the office of the emperor.
Walking to the empress palace.

I have met the little prince before, last week while walking to the garden of the empress at my break.

Flashback

I was walking through the garden when I saw a mop of white hair looking at the flowers. It was the little prince I have only met when he was born. He still has a chubby cheeks however anyone could tell that the young prince was handsome.

He then turned to me staring at me with his jewelled blue eyes, I felt my breath hitch as I seemed to have gotten lost in his eyes. I was snapped out of my daze when the prince called out to me.

"Mister who are you? You don't seem to be one of Mama's people since I didn't see you here before?" He asked I was amazed at the childs vocabulary looks like the rumors about him being a genius is true.

"I'm Felix Robane your highness, I'm the emperor's knight." I said silently observing how the prince would react at the mention of his father.

"I see your father's knight, it's my first time meeting someone with any relation to father" he said

"However that's more reason to question why sir Robane is here"he continued

"I'm having a break so I thought Its a good idea to take a stroll to the garden" I explained.

"and please just call me Felix or Robane your highness" I requested

He nods and open his mouth again
"I see, if Felix is having a break I won't impose any longer,have a good afternoon" he said and left.

Flashback end

I smiled at the memory of my short encounter with the genius prince.
Before I knew it I arrived at my childhood friend's office. I knocked after waiting for a few seconds I heard an answer