Unblocked

It's been 2 weeks since Emelia contacted with any of the obx cast members. She wanted to talk to Rudy and know if he meant what he said but she felt guilty.

Emelia was watching tv when her phone rang. She thought it would be Drew checking up on her but it was a random number which made her curious. She answered the phone after 3 rings. "Hello?" She asked into the phone. "Hey Emelia" a female voice said on the phone. "Who is it?" Emelia asked in confusion. "It's me Elaine" Elaine sighed and replied making Emelia's eyes widen. "E-elaine? Why'd you call me?" She asked her netvously. "Look I tried to keep Rudy away from you and I failed because he fell for you. Hard. And now that I've realized that I want you guys to get together. Because you deserve to be with each other" Elaine told Emelia softly making the girl almost cry as she was feeling guilty about Elaine this whole time. "I'm so sorry Elaine. I never wanted that to happen to you" she sniffled and let out. "I know. Now go get your man" Elaine reassured her. "No hard feelings?" Emelia asked the older girl and she replied "None".

As soon as she was done talking with Elaine, she unblocked Rudy's number and called him. He answered after 2 rings. "Millie? A-are you really calling me right now?" She heard Rudy's hoarse voice call out to her. God she missed that voice. "Rudy get your ass in my apartment and kiss me" Emelia let out in one breath. Rudy wasted no time in cutting the call. It wasn't even 10 minutes when she heard the bell rung. Rudy was living 30 minutes away from her apartment. She furrowed her brows in confusion but went up and opened the door to see a sweaty Rudy. God he had run all the way over here. Before she could say anything he pressed his lips to hers hard. She kissed back without wasting any time making him sigh in relief.