The fight

Emelia was finishing up her night care routine when she got a call from Chase which made her confused. Normally Madelyn will call her and Chase will talk to her through Madelyn. She answered the phone and heard serious yelling from the other side. Her heart started beating fast as she heard the familiar voice of Rudy yelling and a female voice yelling back. "Hey Em? You there" Chase asked on the phone. She took a sharp intake of breath before saying yes. "so the thing is Rudy and Elaine are having a screaming match right now because Elaine thinks he's hooking up with you which is weird considering you guys only met once. But I think Rudy is actually crushing on you cause everyone can see that though he's denying it for his relationship with Elaine" Chase let out the last part in irritation. "Wait. So what am I supposed to do?" The brown haired girl asked him in confusion. He sighed before saying "Um you know we are living together with Rudy and Elaine right now and they've been fighting over the smallest of things because of Elaine's jealousy. I hope you don't take it badly but I wanted to request you to just ignore him for a few days. I mean me and Maddie are literally suffering alot. We can't sleep at night because we have to go and sort out arguments and take sides. We don't like that cause we love both you and Rudy and well um Elaine-" "I understand loser. I can ignore him don't worry besides it's only fair because he's in a relationship with her and well he's denying having any kind of feelings for me. So I think I can do it" Emelia reassured the older boy and let out a deep breath after cutting the call.