𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

🍯- ͙۪۪̥˚ honey ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌🍯

THREE YEARS. three years ago tomorrow he had asked her out. three years she had been with her boyfriend and honey michaels was over the moon. she was due to be going out with her boyfriend in a few hours to her favourite chinese restaurant when she got the text from corbyn besson.

'i need to tell you something- I'll be around in 5 x'

it was weird for her to be getting texts from corbyn. sure they were mutual friends, mainly due to the fact her sister was dating one of corbyn's best friends- but just because they knew of one another, with even sometimes hanging out with one another whilst with their friendship groups- the two barely texted one another.

"what the fu-" honey began to mumble when her bedroom door opened.

"honora what time are you going out with dickhead?" honey shook her head, a loud sigh escaping her lips at not only her sister using her full name, but also the lack of a name she uses when referring to honey's boyfriend.

"not till like six-thirty tonight lili- why?" she asked her older sister, liliana, who was leaning against the doorframe of honey's room, her arms crossed over her chest. "-and don't think I didn't notice you calling adam a dickhead, i just chose to ignore it."

"good to know." liliana stuck her tongue out, earning a roll of the eyes from her younger sister who was sitting on her bed, her phone still held tightly in her hand. "well i was only asking cause jo is coming round an-"

"-okay i don't need anymore details about him coming around. if you needed the house to yourself today you should have just said."

"he's coming around to drop some of your birthday presents off!" liliana exclaimed. honey let out a laugh as she watched liliana walk over to where she was sat on the bed, giving her forehead a flick. 

"but he's coming round with the group on my actual birthday, why doesn't he just drop them off then?"

"because he needs me to help with some of it okay? no more questions honey- if you ruin the surprise of what is your presents i will hit you." liliana stated, crashing herself down on the bed next to her sister, both of their heads leaning against the headboard.

"question." liliana started the conversation again. "-any reason why you're holding your phone so intensely?"

"corbyn is coming round."

"oh?" honey turned to look at her sister who just sat there, not seemingly like she understood what honey said until-

"wait- corbyn is coming round? what the fuck? why?"

"no clue." honey said with a shrug, sitting herself up. "he just said I've got to tell you something, be there in five." honey added, tilting her phone to show liliana the text message.

"huh- maybe he's finally broken up with our bitch of a cousin." liliana suggested.

"why would he need to tell me that?"

"fuck knows." liliana joined honey in sitting up from resting against the headboard. she pointed her index finger to honey's lit up screen. "-you'll find out now he's outside."